AT&T Store Munster Munster
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Munster Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 26, 20201 out of 5If I could give zero I would. The store was hot as hell, dirty, and had little to no inventory. The rep Sara was not knowledgeable and didn't explain the differences in the phones I was looking into changing to. The store didn't have a single iPhone to physically touch. The reason given was because they can’t control theft. When I asked if I could see the color options they offered a photo of the front of the phone on their tablet to look at. Then once I did purchase they couldn't even provide a receipt. I asked to have it emailed and they couldn't even do that. Store manager offered to print it out next week when they had toner and I could pick it up which would’ve been a complete inconvenience. When asked if they could mail it to me they said they would have to charge me for the shipping cost. I settled for a hand written note from store manager Courtney. When asked who owned the store she said Keith. Obviously Keith don’t care about his customers or his business. I'll never be back to that store.
- December 14, 20191 out of 5This place needs more than one worker. Over 5 people waiting for over 30 minutes. Unacceptable.
- July 11, 20191 out of 5I have not visited your store in quite some time. I actually switched services because i was very unhappy with how we were treated.
- February 5, 20195 out of 5Being a senior citizen and not knowing which phone I wanted could have presented a real problem. But the sales representative was patient and answered all of my pertinent and not so pertinent questions. I now am the owner of a phone that I am very, very happy with.
- December 9, 20184 out of 5My husband upgrade to Xs and the sale person was very informative and all went well but the wait wa too long. We waited for almost 45 mins before he ws done with another customer before we were waited on. He was the only person in the store to help us until hour later another sales person joined him.