AT&T Store Warsaw Warsaw Commons Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Warsaw
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Warsaw?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Warsaw Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 17, 20201 out of 5Terry was rude and unprofessional when I went into the store for help with my IPhone 11. She refused to get a hold of anyone to help after talking to one person she said I could pay off my phone and buy another one. I’ve had my phone for less than six months and it’s a defect in the phone!!! When I asked her who owned the store she got mad and threw me out! Refused to tell me who her boss was and give any contact information for a supervisor saying she was the boss. I had to drive to the Warrensburg store for help, which Summer was amazing and helped me out immensely! I wouldn’t refer anyone to the Warsaw store. How a company can have the worst store manager ever in one spot and one of the most professional store managers in another blows my mind. Maybe they should standardize training.
- April 10, 20201 out of 5I came into the store to get a phone number that was in my name in order to receive pressing documents. I didn’t need this phone number to send more than 2 texts- maximum. Brady Bollinger, the sales representative, assisted me, and assured me that I was receiving the cheapest plan possible. I went to cancel my account, and Brady had actually set me up with the Rolls Royce plan- hotspot, unlimited data, 5G plan etc. I used less than 11 GBs of it total. When I went to cancel over the phone they let me know that this was irreversible and that they couldn’t do anything about the cost. I had the number for less than a few weeks. When I called the store to discuss it with Brady he was dismissive. Be sure to ask a lot of questions if you find yourself at this store.
- December 4, 20191 out of 5We purchased 4 new phones and went with AT&T this summer. There was a buy one get one free promotion going on , so we bought 4 phones and were told that our first bill would look high but then after that we would be credited for our 2 free phones. Needless to say we have been in contact with them several times and still no credit. My husband has spent countless hours on the phone with different people at AT&T to be told that 1) The offer never applied to us because we were converting from Cricket and that the sales clerk that sold it to us misinformed us and 2) The store made a mistake and they would be "punished" for it by corporate office (their words, not mine), but we weren't going to receive any credits. I wish I could give them less than one star. We are out a total $1500 because the store clerk "made a mistake"...clearly a company that doesn't take responsibility. We are not giving up...still going higher up to get this cleared up but this should never have happened.
- June 30, 20191 out of 5I went in to get 2 new phones. I was rushed, nothing was explained, my thoughts and questions were quickly dismissed. And come to find out, lied to. Then to hurry things along even more, he walked us out the door. We were in no way rude or offensive but that is what i feel was given to us!
- March 18, 20195 out of 5Reviews: it’s a nice experience , very knowledgeable, explained every product