AT&T Store Warsaw Warsaw Commons Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
620 W 300 N
, IN 46580
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Warsaw
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Warsaw?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Warsaw Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 17, 20201 out of 5Terry was rude and unprofessional when I went into the store for help with my IPhone 11. She refused to get a hold of anyone to help after talking to one person she said I could pay off my phone and buy another one. I’ve had my phone for less than six months and it’s a defect in the phone!!! When I asked her who owned the store she got mad and threw me out! Refused to tell me who her boss was and give any contact information for a supervisor saying she was the boss. I had to drive to the Warrensburg store for help, which Summer was amazing and helped me out immensely! I wouldn’t refer anyone to the Warsaw store. How a company can have the worst store manager ever in one spot and one of the most professional store managers in another blows my mind. Maybe they should standardize training.
- April 10, 20201 out of 5I came into the store to get a phone number that was in my name in order to receive pressing documents. I didn’t need this phone number to send more than 2 texts- maximum. Brady Bollinger, the sales representative, assisted me, and assured me that I was receiving the cheapest plan possible. I went to cancel my account, and Brady had actually set me up with the Rolls Royce plan- hotspot, unlimited data, 5G plan etc. I used less than 11 GBs of it total. When I went to cancel over the phone they let me know that this was irreversible and that they couldn’t do anything about the cost. I had the number for less than a few weeks. When I called the store to discuss it with Brady he was dismissive. Be sure to ask a lot of questions if you find yourself at this store.
- December 4, 20191 out of 5We purchased 4 new phones and went with AT&T this summer. There was a buy one get one free promotion going on , so we bought 4 phones and were told that our first bill would look high but then after that we would be credited for our 2 free phones. Needless to say we have been in contact with them several times and still no credit. My husband has spent countless hours on the phone with different people at AT&T to be told that 1) The offer never applied to us because we were converting from Cricket and that the sales clerk that sold it to us misinformed us and 2) The store made a mistake and they would be "punished" for it by corporate office (their words, not mine), but we weren't going to receive any credits. I wish I could give them less than one star. We are out a total $1500 because the store clerk "made a mistake"...clearly a company that doesn't take responsibility. We are not giving up...still going higher up to get this cleared up but this should never have happened.
- June 30, 20191 out of 5I went in to get 2 new phones. I was rushed, nothing was explained, my thoughts and questions were quickly dismissed. And come to find out, lied to. Then to hurry things along even more, he walked us out the door. We were in no way rude or offensive but that is what i feel was given to us!
- March 18, 20195 out of 5Reviews: it’s a nice experience , very knowledgeable, explained every product
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.