AT&T Store Lawrence Iowa Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lawrence Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 21, 20205 out of 5Chris did an outstanding job helping me figure out what plan would work best for me. I was disappointed that I could not physically see the phones to compare them in terms of fit and feel. Thankfully I had done some research beforehand. I guess I could have done this all online, but chose to drive two hours to this store with the understanding I could go inside. That is my only complaint. Otherwise I got very good customer service.Response from AT&TMay 22, 2020Diane, thank you so much for taking the time to give us some feedback. We appreciate your understanding as we navigate our "new normal". I'll pass along the feedback to Chris. Have a great weekend!
- May 2, 20205 out of 5When I stoped in front of the store Robin came out before I got out of the car. He had on gloves and a mask. He asked is could help me with and I told him and he fixed my problem right away. This is a good AT&T store. I live 26 miles away in Ottawa and come up here when II want to buy something. Or ask questions.Response from AT&TMay 4, 2020Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Jim. I know Robin takes a lot of pride in his store and it's not surprising that he treated you the way he did. We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again. Stay safe!
- May 1, 20205 out of 5We were having issues getting a signal in our home with our current android phones. After speaking to Chris we learned that our current phones do not support Wi-Fi calling and we would need to up grade. Chris discussed all our options, prices and how to go about getting our new phones. We arrived at the Lawrence Store and asked for Chris he made curbside so easy and getting new phones a great experience.Response from AT&TMay 2, 2020Hi Carol, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we're doing! I'm happy to hear that Chris did a great job for you. Come see us anytime!
- February 29, 20205 out of 5I’m 80 and electronically challenged. I went in because I couldn’t get my email. I was met at the door by a smiling young man named Chris.
He was so friendly and patient and walked me through how to trash 114,000 emails. My all-mail file was maxed out. Duh!!
Chris treated me with the same courtesy and charm as you would expect if I were there to purchase a $900 iPhone. I felt like my problem was important to him.
He is an asset to AT&T. You should be happy to have a rep like Chris.Response from AT&TFebruary 29, 2020Cleo, thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to resolve your inbox issue. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and framing the conversation in a way that makes sense. You were a trooper in following along as Chris went step by step toward a solution. You come see us anytime!
- December 17, 20195 out of 5I had a friendly greeting as I came through the door. The manager, Robin, put me on the waiting list. My phone quite working, as I waited Robin worked on getting it to reboot with success! After a surprisingly short wait, considering it was the middle of December, Sean addressed my other concern successfully. Both gentlemen were very courteous and knowledgeable.Response from AT&TDecember 17, 2019Sue, thank you so much for visiting us today. You are the best part of AT&T! We look forward to assisting you in future. Have a wonderful holiday!