AT&T Store Wichita One Kellogg Place
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Wichita
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Wichita?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Wichita Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 5, 20215 out of 5Great customer customer and very friendly, professional.
- March 3, 20215 out of 5My husband and myself have been a long time customer of AT&T, every time I come into the store there is a young lady named Sondra that helps me. I know I can be a little unbearable at times but she is always patient and attentive with me each and every time. I really would like to give her some recognition on her customer service that exceeds her job description. Thank you Sondra!!!
- March 2, 20215 out of 5I wanted to give recognitiin to one of the store representatives, a young lady named Sondra. She was exceptionally nice and very helpful. When i came into the store i was a wreck, not knowing how to operate my product. But Sondra was right there to calm me down and let me know everything will be alright, she sat down with me and resolved my issue. I wanted to give her a great big hug(but covid). I appreciate you Sondra of Att Store on Kellogg.Thank you
- February 24, 20211 out of 5Impatient, couldn’t be bothered...when she found out I have the Assurion, she told my daughter and granddaughter to finish whatever by calling the insurance, saying they are paid to do that...I paid $30 foe each upgrade, I should’ve get more service than order online don’t I? Not a happy customer!Response from AT&TFebruary 26, 2021Hey J, I am sorry to hear about your experience. I would love to hear more about what had happened so I can ensure that it gets addressed. Please reach out to me when you have a moment if you don't mind. I appreciate your time and look forward to speaking with you.
- February 24, 20215 out of 5Wonderful attitude and manners, very helpful,