AT&T Store Alexandria Metrocenter Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Alexandria
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Alexandria?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Alexandria Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 30, 20201 out of 5Strong smell of marijuana, it’s your right to do as you wish but I don’t think AT&T wants that type of representation.
- September 27, 20201 out of 5Run don’t walk!
- September 22, 20205 out of 5I had a number of issues with my account. I meet with the Manager (Chris). The Manager seemed sincerely concerned and swiftly resolved all If my problems. His level of customer service is excellent.Response from AT&TSeptember 23, 2020Hi David. It was a pleasure meeting with you. I am pleased to know that we have resolved your issues. Your feedback and level of satisfaction with our service is our number 1 priority. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly in the future. Once again thank you and it was my pleasure servicing you.
- September 15, 20201 out of 5In the past year I've had two major incidents with this store. Basically mishandling of my account and making changes without my authorization. My wife was advised by a Store Rep to change our family service for the new Elite Unlimited and go with direct checking payment. The rep told her our bill would decrease. My daughter strictly went in for a new phone. My bill for family of four averages $280. AT&T just automatically withdrew $490 on the next billing cycle after the visit. The customer service rep at this store did NOT drop my original service and he added a new line that no-one is using which cost $100 per month. This was done without my authorization and the account is in my name and number. In my view this was taking advantage of my wife and young daughter. Not to mention theft by NOT dropping my original old line. I'm extremely upset. I've left messages at the store with no response. I've spoken with AT&T Customer Service and report this to the Loyalty Group. I've been a customer for over 15 years and have had great experience prior to this year. I'm considering cancelling by service and other options.Response from AT&TSeptember 16, 2020Hello David, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We want to resolve your existing issue. Please come back to the store and ask for a manager.
- June 19, 20205 out of 5Fantastic service and a real pleasure to work with LatericaResponse from AT&TJune 29, 2020Hello Loretta. We are pleased to know that Laterica was able to take care of you on your recent visit to our location. We appreciate and value your feedback, and look forward to servicing you and your family on the next visit to our location. Once again thank you.