AT&T Store Hanover Arundel Mills Mall Store II
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Hanover Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 14, 20205 out of 5Customer service was really great .They took care of us very knowledgeable and didn't try to sell us anything unless we ask.It was very pleasant going to that store.It was a great pleasure to go there.Response from AT&TMarch 15, 2020We love hearing great reviews like this James! Thanks for your visit!
- July 10, 20195 out of 5
- July 10, 20191 out of 5
- April 8, 20191 out of 5Visited this location while on vacation for a charger, I should of researched before purchasing, but was sure a rep would be knowledgeable about a product before selling it. I specifically asked the rep if there was a wordless chargeable compatible with iPhone 7Plus and was told it would work with all the iPhones; so of course did not work, luckily my hotel was near the mall so went for a refund the next day. Same rep in the store and greeted while helping another customer, no problem waiting; 10 mins later finally comes to assist and advised that the charger he sold me does not work with this iPhone series and now looks up to see that it only works for 8 or higher version. Assuming I would get my money back I can only get a check mailed back to me when I paid in cash... no refund policy explained at all and no apology about the misinformation about selling the wrong product when I would have to go back to that specific store for a refund or exchange. Then told me to go to corporate store ( which they have no affiliation) that I could possibly get a refund. Told me manager would be back and thats there policy although their reps have no knowledge of products. If you're selling to customers look it up, ask another employee or try the product out with the customer’s device. So I took the charger back for an exchange for another and once again the rep does not advise they cannot exchange but will MAIL the full refund to me. No apology for inconvenience nor selling g the wrong product when it was clearly their fault. I would never buy anything else from this location or any AT&T store that’s not a corporate store, because at the end of the day it’s about the customer service and making the customer aware of certain policies.
- January 31, 20195 out of 5The guy who helped me in Arundel mills mall was great. As soon as I walked in he greeted me, he knew a lot of knowledge about the products and he was able to answer all of my needs. Whereas I went to the AT&T outside of the mall (next to dollar tree) I was NOT greeted when I entered the store I was the only customer in the store upon 3 representatives . I felt unwelcomed and when I asked questions regarding my phone service the women was unable to answer all of my questions. Her response to all of them was I have to call customer service. Then when I called customer service they told me that she should of been able to answer my question.The man who helped me (AT&T across from chevys) answerd all of the questions I asked before and gave me great customer service.