AT&T Store Hanover Arundel Mills Mall Store II
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Hanover
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Hanover?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Hanover Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 9, 20205 out of 5Excellent service.Response from AT&TAugust 10, 2020Hi William T. We appreciate the Great review and encourage you to let all your friends and family know about us!
- March 14, 20205 out of 5Customer service was really great .They took care of us very knowledgeable and didn't try to sell us anything unless we ask.It was very pleasant going to that store.It was a great pleasure to go there.Response from AT&TMarch 15, 2020We love hearing great reviews like this James! Thanks for your visit!
- July 10, 20191 out of 5
- July 10, 20195 out of 5
- April 8, 20191 out of 5Visited this location while on vacation for a charger, I should of researched before purchasing, but was sure a rep would be knowledgeable about a product before selling it. I specifically asked the rep if there was a wordless chargeable compatible with iPhone 7Plus and was told it would work with all the iPhones; so of course did not work, luckily my hotel was near the mall so went for a refund the next day. Same rep in the store and greeted while helping another customer, no problem waiting; 10 mins later finally comes to assist and advised that the charger he sold me does not work with this iPhone series and now looks up to see that it only works for 8 or higher version. Assuming I would get my money back I can only get a check mailed back to me when I paid in cash... no refund policy explained at all and no apology about the misinformation about selling the wrong product when I would have to go back to that specific store for a refund or exchange. Then told me to go to corporate store ( which they have no affiliation) that I could possibly get a refund. Told me manager would be back and thats there policy although their reps have no knowledge of products. If you're selling to customers look it up, ask another employee or try the product out with the customer’s device. So I took the charger back for an exchange for another and once again the rep does not advise they cannot exchange but will MAIL the full refund to me. No apology for inconvenience nor selling g the wrong product when it was clearly their fault. I would never buy anything else from this location or any AT&T store that’s not a corporate store, because at the end of the day it’s about the customer service and making the customer aware of certain policies.