AT&T Store Severn Quarterfield Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Severn
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Severn?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Severn Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 27, 20205 out of 5I went to this store on November 27th early in the morning and I was helped by Kaitlyn. She was very kind and helpful. I needed to get my new phone activated and I couldn’t have had a nicer person helping me. All I needed was a new SIM card and that process was very fast and easy. I made conversation with Jay while I was waiting and he seemed just as kind. Please let these 2 employees know that I really appreciated them today. I hope they are rewarded in some way.Response from AT&TDecember 10, 2020Hi Andrew K. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Hope to see you again!
- October 31, 20201 out of 5More employees hanging out in the back of the store behind a closed door vs actually helping people. 5 employees in the back, 1 out front. 4 customers waitingResponse from AT&TNovember 9, 2020Hi John C. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- October 24, 20205 out of 5Awesome customer service provided by Rob! My son gave my mother his phone and learned from Rob it was locked because it was from another carrier provider, my mother wanted the same phone and there wasn’t one in the store and Rob went the extra mile to find one for her.did He also explained how easy it was to transfer the phone. Ask for Rob when you come to this location. Thanks Rob, you rock:)Response from AT&TNovember 9, 2020Hi! Hope to see you again!
- July 6, 20201 out of 5Wow, what a horrible experience. Woke up to a phone that was barely usable and needed a new one ASAP. Went to this store where I bought my old phone and had a good experience but the employee who "greeted" us was horrible. We were told there would be a 30 min wait since the rep was only seeing one customer at a time and when I said that was fine and I would wait she seemed super irritated that I would choose to do so! Sat in my car until I saw the other customer leave and when I went into the store was told to go back outside because they weren't ready for me yet. I understand the COVID precautions but if you're dealing with a customer let's drop the attitude. Decided I didn't want to give this store my $1500 and went to the one in Glen Burnie and what a delight! Kuman was my rep and he was kind and patient and answered all my questions. No wait, even with other people in the store and I had a new working phone with everything switched over within an hour. Give Kuman a raise or at least use the money for a customer service training course for the Quarterfield store, PLEASE!!!
- July 1, 20201 out of 5Rude Staff! I waited almost an hour to pick up the iPhone 11 max that I paid in full. Staff on their phones. Provided ZERO assistance. Worst ATT EXPERIENCE EVER.