AT&T Store Hanover Arundel Mills Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Hanover
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Hanover?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Hanover Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 30, 20191 out of 5Very poor customer service. Sales person should be able to educate a customer and ask specific questions to find out what he/she needs.
I’m not an expert in technology! So, I asked for a wireless “iPhone” charger. I’m thought that all chargers were the same, so the lady at the store offers me the most expensive one, I said no and pointed to a more affordable one. ( do they get paid on commissions?)
When I get home and tested the charger, it doesn’t work!! The lady didn’t tell me it was only for IPhone 8 and above!! I found out when I had to go back to exchange it.
I was going to get something else but then she said a few times “are you sure you don’t have the IPhone 8?”
I might not be an expert on technology but I know what I have. I’ve had my phone for a couple of years and she kept asking “are you sure you don’t have the iPhone 8?
I just got my money back and left the store.
- October 11, 20191 out of 5Terrible customer service! Employee lied about what the cost of my bill would be to get me to add another phone line to my account (it’s since been cancelled). Yssis, one of the managers, promised me a credit for the hassle and then wouldn’t follow through so I had to contact AT&T online about my experience. Beware when doing business here! Know exactly what you want and don’t let them talk you into anything because they’ll just send lots of lies your way.
- January 31, 20193 out of 5It was good but now I’m upset because I was lied too about my bill
- December 6, 20181 out of 5
- May 22, 20185 out of 5She help me and stay on the phone with me until everything was done