AT&T Store Lutherville York Marketplace
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lutherville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 18, 20205 out of 5I had a horrible experience with my previous phone provider. Not only was I disappointed, but I also felt like I was completely blind sided by the services that I was given. I walked into the store to cancel my services after a rep had completely mislead me into a new contract and new service line at another location . I was beyond livid. After speaking to multiple reps at several locations I arrived at this location. Angry, tired and frustrated I just wanted to cancel my service. Fortunately, Eddie was working!!! He was able to address all of my concerns and took the time to sit down with me and explain step by step what went wrong. He apologized for mistakes that he didn’t make and gave me the best options for the services I was seeking. Although I was frustrated Eddie was never flustered he was patient and by the end of my time at the store I was laughing and thanking him for all his help. Amazing...is short coming to describe his level of expertise and customer service. He is the sole reason I continued with AT&T and since then I have had no other issues. It’s so hard to find someone who cares about the happiness of their customers but I can ensure you Eddie will go above and beyond to find the correct solution! If your looking for services go to this location you won’t be disappointed!Response from AT&TMarch 18, 2020Hi Tiya B. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you!
- December 11, 20195 out of 5I was having problems charging my I-phone - so stopped by the store. I assumed the phone was just getting old and I would have to get a new one. The young man at the door told me my phone was probably fine. He cleaned out the connector where you attach the cord - and problem solved! He easily could have told me I needed a new phone - but he didn't. I GREATLY appreciated his honesty and efficient customer service. I will be back to this store!!
- November 15, 20195 out of 5Troya was fantastic! Great customer service.Response from AT&TNovember 15, 2019Hello LJ. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Thank you for the feedback!
- October 29, 20195 out of 5Great customer service. Troya was very knowledgeable about products & her customer service was STELLAR.Response from AT&TOctober 29, 2019Hi April S. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. I appreciate your positive feedback! Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- June 16, 20191 out of 5Person helping us kept going to the back to the back an eating going to the bathroom, argued with us and said the information we were told before was wrong an we didn’t know what we were talking about. Argued saying the person we talked to before never worked there. Just not a very friendly experience at all