AT&T Store Rockville Montrose Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Rockville
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Rockville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Rockville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 25, 20215 out of 5Christoher Southard, is amazing! he is great at service and helping the client.
I will gladly call on Chris anytime.Response from AT&TFebruary 26, 2021Hello William Kelley Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for the feedback.
- January 27, 20215 out of 5Parwin is the reason I am giving this store 5 stars! I was so impressed with her. We had to go twice in three days and she stayed passed closing to help us finish our transaction. If you go, only ask for Parwin.Response from AT&TJanuary 28, 2021Hi Emily W.. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for the feedback.
- December 16, 20201 out of 5Had an appointment today and got two reminders sent to me an hour before. Show up at the store and the guy was closing the door. I told him we had an appointment and he responded by saying oh well we’re closed and left. His demeanor was so rude. I understand it was snowing, but to get no cancellation notification and driving in the snow ourselves to then get the response we did when we got there. We were very disappointed. Was there to upgrade my families plan and am now thinking about changing carriers after having you all for over ten years now.Response from AT&TDecember 17, 2020Hi Brittany F. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- September 2, 20202 out of 5Very nice person to work with....However, the actual service that was provided was very disappointing. I left the store thinking that was a great experience. After nearly 3 hours on the phone with business customer service since then I think I have my issues corrected. The way the line was added to my business account would have added nearly $100 month extra vs. $15. If you are not familiar with business accounts than just say you can't do it vs. doing it wrong and wasting hours of peoples time correcting mistakes. Business accounts seem to be an issue for AT&T in general. Business account website is horrible....seriously considering taking my account elsewhere.Response from AT&TSeptember 3, 2020Hello Scot W. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future. Please reach out to the store manager so we can assist further.
- May 15, 20205 out of 5Tristan O’Connor, the BEST staff I’ve ever met so far. Thx so much again for everything you’ve done for me and my family! :)Response from AT&TMay 16, 2020Hi Sangmin K. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for your feedback.