AT&T Store Salisbury North Salisbury Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Salisbury Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 17, 20191 out of 5There were 4 sales people in the store, and NONE of them could tell me if the push-to-talk app would work on the new iPhone 11. Not only did they not know, but they didnt try to figure it out, so I left the store without upgrading.
- December 14, 20191 out of 5Painful
How can they move so so so slowly. Sloths move so much faster. Just when you think it can’t be that much longer another 30 minutes lost into oblivion.
- November 19, 20191 out of 5VERY BAD EXPERIENCE AT THIS STORE. AVOID DOING BUSINESS AT ALL COST. I spent 3.5 hours ( :-( ) in the store on Sat, 16 Nov trying to order 4 iPhones so I could move from Verizon to AT&T. 3 out of the 4 phones ordered were wrong...wrong colors for 2 phones and wrong phone for 3rd phone. The salesman should have double-checked the order specifics and discovered the errors before processing the transactions. I discovered the errors only when I started getting emails from AT&T after leaving the store. Went back to the store...the store could not correct the order nor cancel it; AT&T corporate could not correct the order or cancel it; nothing to be done. Finally, AT&T corporate sales directed me to cancel the number porting. AT&T told me the cancellation of number porting would surely cancel the order....well it didn't. Wrong phones delivered on Nov 19th. Shipping them back on 20 Nov and waiting for refund. I will be ordering the phones again, probably at the Salisbury, Md store. I should have gone to the Salisbury, MD store to begin with. In general, AT&T service was TERRIBLE...at both the local level and corporate level.
- November 15, 20191 out of 5It is a Friday morning and only one representative actually assisting customers. A female employee is sitting at one of the tables on her computer. A second female employee entered the building and proceeded to the back area of the store really not sure of her position. There were 5 customers standing around never greeted by an employee or informed of where to sign in. Customer service is horrible at this location. I will drive 45 mins to Easton and try their location.Response from AT&TNovember 15, 2019Hi Gary P. We know that first impressions are very important. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- October 7, 20191 out of 5Charged me $847.99 for new phone and case and charged my debit card. Didn't go through because of a problem on their end. Money taken from my account but I did not get the phone or case. Now, saying they never got the money. Ben, the manager, refused to give me contact information for his supervisor. I'm putting myself through college and waiting tables. Do you know how long I had to save to upgrade my phone? Stay away from this place, stay away from Ben. Filed complaint with AT&T headquarters and Attorney General's Office. Hoping someone can help me get my money back.