AT&T Store Salisbury North Salisbury Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Salisbury
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Prepaid PlansLearn how to save $15/mo. on a new unlimited line with AutoPay signup. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Salisbury?After 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Other fees, charges, and restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Salisbury Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 7, 20205 out of 5Im not sure why so many people underrate the Salisbury AT&T store and its staff. I have been in several times with issues where I wanted service changes etc to the point where I felt they would get upset at seeing me again. ALL staff members and Manager Ben have been nothing but cordial and welcoming, and they are nothing short of magical wizards there when it comes to fixing things. I have also overheard other conversations there with other customers, and they are nothing short of the definition of customer service. In my opinion, the Salisbury AT&T store might simply be the best on the planet. Thank you for all you have done to keep my account straight.Response from AT&TAugust 8, 2020Hey Michael! We are here to help! Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Take care!
- December 17, 20191 out of 5There were 4 sales people in the store, and NONE of them could tell me if the push-to-talk app would work on the new iPhone 11. Not only did they not know, but they didnt try to figure it out, so I left the store without upgrading.
- December 14, 20191 out of 5Painful
How can they move so so so slowly. Sloths move so much faster. Just when you think it can’t be that much longer another 30 minutes lost into oblivion.
- November 19, 20191 out of 5VERY BAD EXPERIENCE AT THIS STORE. AVOID DOING BUSINESS AT ALL COST. I spent 3.5 hours ( :-( ) in the store on Sat, 16 Nov trying to order 4 iPhones so I could move from Verizon to AT&T. 3 out of the 4 phones ordered were wrong...wrong colors for 2 phones and wrong phone for 3rd phone. The salesman should have double-checked the order specifics and discovered the errors before processing the transactions. I discovered the errors only when I started getting emails from AT&T after leaving the store. Went back to the store...the store could not correct the order nor cancel it; AT&T corporate could not correct the order or cancel it; nothing to be done. Finally, AT&T corporate sales directed me to cancel the number porting. AT&T told me the cancellation of number porting would surely cancel the order....well it didn't. Wrong phones delivered on Nov 19th. Shipping them back on 20 Nov and waiting for refund. I will be ordering the phones again, probably at the Salisbury, Md store. I should have gone to the Salisbury, MD store to begin with. In general, AT&T service was TERRIBLE...at both the local level and corporate level.
- November 15, 20191 out of 5It is a Friday morning and only one representative actually assisting customers. A female employee is sitting at one of the tables on her computer. A second female employee entered the building and proceeded to the back area of the store really not sure of her position. There were 5 customers standing around never greeted by an employee or informed of where to sign in. Customer service is horrible at this location. I will drive 45 mins to Easton and try their location.Response from AT&TNovember 15, 2019Hi Gary P. We know that first impressions are very important. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.