AT&T Store Lynnfield Lynnfield
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Lynnfield
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lynnfield?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lynnfield Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
What our customers are saying
- September 16, 20205 out of 5I just had a very positive and successful experience here at AT T in Lynnfield thanks to my salesperson Eric L. He was an extremely helpful, patient and nonjudgmental sales person whom I would highly recommend to all. He took all the time I needed and answered every question in a very thorough manner- highly professional young man to work with!Response from AT&TSeptember 17, 2020Judi! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this amazing feedback! It is very much appreciated.
- September 3, 20205 out of 5Glenn Corona is by far one of the best people I have come across when walking into AT&T for services with my phones. He literally went above and beyond to make sure my recent purchase was set up and ready to go. I had him there for a while and when most people would become frustrated he had no problem making sure my purchase was all set! I live in Lynn and will always make the drive to this store just to see him because he made my experience make me glad I have AT&T for my serviceResponse from AT&TSeptember 12, 2020Hi Lisa P. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!.
- July 19, 20205 out of 5Every now and then I have an experience where I’m blown away by the level of customer service I receive. I encountered that today at AT&T in Lynnfield. I stopped by for help with an online order and in that process met Eric and Mikel (sp?) AT&T you are so lucky to have people like these two gentlemen working for you - they are such assets to your company. Both gentlemen were extremely helpful, professional, competent, kind and patient. They did everything they could to resolve my situation and even pointed out to me that they noticed if I upgraded my plan, I could save money monthly and have unlimited GB as opposed to my limited, current plan. They took the time to answer all my questions, explain things and walked me through transitioning to my new phone. Some of the things that needed to be done took some time (calling customer service) and they were both so friendly during the whole process. I enjoyed the experience and conversation more than getting the actual phone :) I was treated like I was the only customer and not rushed at all - I felt like they really wanted me to be happy. Eric really went above and beyond for me and I really appreciate that - the best kind of customer service comes from people like this, who are kind and genuine! I hope the store manager or someone will do something to recognize Eric and Mikel. I can’t say enough good things about the quality of their customer service. I will definitely be a repeat customer!Response from AT&TJuly 20, 2020Hi Sarah! Thank you for visiting the store and the kind words! We look forward to helping you in the future!
- July 8, 20205 out of 5I have just changed my ATT plan to ATT unlimited elite I bought this plan, because of the professionalism of Brandon, who helped me understand the plan.. He is an asset to ATT, and you are fortunate to have such an expert in your employ.Response from AT&TJuly 9, 2020Hello Sylvia K.
Thank you for such amazing feedback! We appreciate you as a customer.
- May 30, 20205 out of 5My brother and I went into the Lynnfield store to switch services entirely and get a new phone. Glenn was our Rep, who was beyond helpful, entertaining, and patient during the lengthy process. Stephen, the manager was also great with showing us all the available options. Overall wonderful experience and we’re happy we switched to AT&T.Response from AT&TJune 1, 2020Hi Emily M. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for your comments! We are glad you had a great experience in our store. Come back and see us soon!