AT&T Store Fenton Silver Lake
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
3202 West Silver Lake Road
, MI 48430
Graduation Gift Guide 2020
Celebrate your grad with the gift of connection. Check out the AT&T Graduation gift guide for ideas & deals on the latest phones, smartwatches, & tablets.
INTRODUCING AT&T TV
AT&T TV combines Live TV, a huge On Demand library, Cloud DVR storage, Voice Control, plus access to 5000+ TV & music apps all in one device!
5G Phones From AT&T
Experience the future of mobile communication now─with AT&T 5G phones like the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note10+, LG V60 ThinQ 5G & more. Limited AT&T 5G availability. May not be available in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details
YOUR DEDICATION. OUR APPRECIATION.
Learn how to get unlimited wireless for less than $27/mo. for four lines. Plus four Samsung smartphones on us!
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fenton Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Silver Lake Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Fenton, MI. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Fenton, MI store located at 3202 West Silver Lake Road! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
4.4 out of 5.0(17 Reviews)
- April 20, 20201 out of 5Less than 1. My issue is not with the AT&T store team. I have had AT&T service for many years (land line - ok ) and e-mail (sbcglobal.net) and before they were involved in the present and currently, Direct TV - I'm pretty sure I'm going to cut everything soon. Direct TV I've had for many years - now AT&T has pretty much gutted it. Too bad, I recommended to many friends and family through the years, would not now and I hope they don't ask me if I would.
Service ( even bill payment) went WAY down hill when AT&T took control, content / channels have been degraded / discontinued . Sure they've added channels - WITH A PRICE - AT&T = snake-oil-used car salesman-every thing you could say crooked about a business and I'm guessing they will morph into some other name/logo and continue.
- February 1, 20205 out of 5Nick has been great every time we’ve been in there! Especially today when he went above and beyond for us! We’re a tad bit older and not very tech savvy but everyone there has been very patient and helpful!Response from AT&TFebruary 3, 2020Hello LeRoy. We are so glad you had a great experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.
- January 31, 20205 out of 5Dennis and Stephen were very knowledgeable and helpful in helping me get set up with my new phone . I highly recommend doing business these men to get your needs met with finding a phone , service and accessories.Response from AT&TFebruary 3, 2020Hello Ronald. We are so glad you had a great experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.
- October 6, 20195 out of 5Thanks Colin, you were very hopeful.
- February 18, 20195 out of 5Came in looking for a new phone because my phone that I had for four years finally pooped out. I was a droid user looking to go back to an iPhone. The service was excellent, told me what I was getting, got my plan and it was all in all a great experience I walked out happy and with what I wanted.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.