AT&T Store Grandville Grandville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Grandville
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Grandville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Grandville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 7, 20201 out of 5They sold me a tempered glass for my new att phone. Said don't need receipt....now 3 months later, they say I have to handle it, since the store doesn't carry the product anymore. Do not believe them, get a receipt....but realize they won't stand behind the products they sell.Response from AT&TJuly 10, 2020Hi Catherine, we are sorry about the confusion with the screen protector replacement. Please come in and see us and we will get this resolved for you. We truly do want you to have a good experience with us; please give us the opportunity to make it right.
- July 7, 20205 out of 5I experienced great customer service from Bill Huben. He was informative and very helpful! He deserves a raise! 😌Response from AT&TJuly 10, 2020Hi Erin! We are so glad to hear that Bill did an awesome job when you came in to visit us! Bill tries hard to make sure you have a fantastic experience and it looks like he did just that! Come in and see us anytime. Cheers!
- January 3, 20201 out of 5This store blows!!! They checked out a phone that I was purchasing from another individual and told me it wasn’t stolen. It comes out that the phone was stolen from the Woodland Apple store. The Apple specialist told me there is no way the phone was working at the time the AT&T sales person inspected the phone. The AT&T manager now tells me he’s so sorry that had happened but couldn’t do anything to make this right. Meanwhile I am out of my money. AT&T customer care is full of employees that can’t speak clear English or bring results. 🖕AT&T
- December 30, 20195 out of 5We visited this store this morning with a problem with our email account. Brandon met us as we walked in and was awesome. He took time to listen to us and help us. We appreciate his professionalism and patience.Response from AT&TJanuary 21, 2020Thank you so much for the review. We work hard to ensure we go over everything and take the time with our customers to ensure all their needs are met. If you ever need help again in the future please feel free to stop by anytime!
- October 21, 20195 out of 5Great service they stayed late when we were having problemsResponse from AT&TJanuary 21, 2020Thank you for your review. We will stay as late as it takes to ensure you are 100% satisfied leaving our store. If you ever need help again in the future, please feel free to stop by.