AT&T Store Taylor Eureka Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Taylor
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Taylor?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Taylor Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 6, 20205 out of 5Thank you very much for RJ, who helped me with voice messages on my Samsung. It was fast and friendly service.Response from AT&TAugust 11, 2020Hi Olga! Thank you for your kind feedback. We are really happy to hear you had a pleasant experience with RJ.
- December 15, 20191 out of 5My mother visited the store on 12/15 at 6:45pm and was discriminated because of her age. Told “she doesn’t deserve a phone.” Because he didn’t know how to help her reset her phone after getting locked out.( which her family did for her, wish she would have came to us first instead of a “professional phone merchandiser.” )Your employees should get some sensitivity training or get out of customer service. I will be filing a complaint to corporate with the name of the employee who was so rudeResponse from AT&TDecember 17, 2019We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook, or visit www.att.com/contactus. Thank you.
- October 20, 20195 out of 5We went to three different stores about trying to fix my email account before we went to store on Eureka Road and found Maria she was very profession and knew what she was doing it was a pleasure meeting her only wish there were more people like herResponse from AT&TOctober 23, 2019Hello Robin,
Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for being the best part of AT&T and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon!
- July 15, 20195 out of 5
- February 26, 20195 out of 5These ladies did what no one else could OR would do. They helped me close my sister's account after she moved to a memory care facility. We were paying for two months after she moved because no one would help us. Paperless billing is the worst. Thank you to the ladies at the store for spending time with us to resolve this issue.