AT&T Store O Fallon The Shops at Laura Hill
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the O Fallon Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 1, 20201 out of 5Been an ATT customer for almost 20 years. Have 6 lines on our account. This ATT store is terrible. Especially Grant Perkins. Today, 3/1/20, we ordered a phone to upgrade. Received an email to go pick the phone up. Was told our account has been flagged for "fraud". We had to call the "fraud" dept. Was told there was no flag on our account. Went back to store to pick up the phone and Grant would not release the phone to us. Spent about 2 hours on the phone with ATT. Apparently this is a franchise store. DO NOT GO TO THIS STORE. We are now changing carriers. Sad situation. I will be contacting the CEO and reporting how we were treated. I will make sure he knows about Grant Perkins and how he treats long time customers. I'm sure ATT will not be happy to be losing an account due to an ignorant store clerk.
- December 16, 20181 out of 5Went into the store 12/8 to purchase a new tablet, wasn't sure which one I wanted, decided on the iPad. The person "helping" me was rude, it was very clear I was wasting his time. I told the assistant manager I wasn't dealing with that person and that I was leaving. The assistant manager didn't seem to care. I left without purchasing the item I came for. I have 12 lines with ATT, I can easily switch to another carrier. You're not the only provider available.
- October 23, 20181 out of 5I visited last Friday to get some information on the new iPhone XR. The person I talked to said that the phone had the same processor as the iPhone 6, which is obviously not true. When I called her on it, she just looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. Either she is completely clueless or she was lying to me. I dont need that kind of experience when Im considering making a big purchase.
- October 2, 20185 out of 5Jake and Mike assisted in making sure the order for the iPhone X/S MAX went through with no glitches. After this I will be back to order the next generation iPad Pro.
- October 1, 20181 out of 5Terrible was told incorrect information several times. Obviously I did not learn that till the next day. I’ll