AT&T Store Bozeman Bozeman
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Bozeman Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 12, 20205 out of 5I manage the phones for our construction company, I visit this store on a regular basis. I have never had a negative experience, every rep is knowledgeable, helpful, and they go above and beyond in resolving any issues we have.Response from AT&TJune 16, 2020Hi Lauri, We appreciate your business and positive feedback. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your business.
- April 17, 20201 out of 5I don’t have a vehicle so I checked online to make sure the hours were correct, got there in my uber, saw a sign that said 2-4 closed.. so I stayed in the area, waited two hours, then when I tried to pick up my phone I had ordered online the lady was EXTREMELY RUDE TO ME. I am in the service industry I wouldn’t lie about this kind of thing. I have had an AT&T line for 27 YEARS and she wouldn’t give me the phone because I didn’t have my ID. I had my bank card, my passcode, etc.. then I came back with my ID and she had to scan it THREE times and took 15 minutes while my uber was waiting... then to top it all off she forgot to give me the phone case I ordered/bought that day. Seriously never going here again. I can’t remember the ladies name but when I told her they should put online that they close from 2-4 everyday, she simply said “nope, don’t have the authority.” Thank you so much for a nice afternoon ruined and a disgusting attitude. Do NOT go here. I still am without the 40$ phone case I bought.Response from AT&TJune 1, 2020Hello Kelsey. We are sorry you were not helped immediately. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- March 30, 20205 out of 5Staff & service at this AT&T branch/store has been superb - Thank you!
- February 25, 20205 out of 5TRULY, THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE RECEIVED AT ANY MOBILE STORE. QUICK, ON POINT ASSISTANCE AND HELP.
*MIKE, YOU ARE AWESOME*Response from AT&TFebruary 26, 2020Hi Elizabeth, Thank you for the kind words. Mike really enjoyed working with you. We hope to connect with you again soon.
- February 15, 20205 out of 5RJ in the Bozeman store was the best I have ever worked with- knowledgeable and funny!