AT&T Store Las Vegas West Sahara
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Las Vegas Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 27, 20201 out of 5Horrible Experience running business very poorly fire all !Response from AT&TJune 3, 2020Hello Myriam W We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- November 1, 20191 out of 5Awful experience. Came to store west Sahara store 2 PM on 10/01/19 intending on buying galaxy folding phone or note plus. I asked the clerk if they had the Samsung folding phone he said yes but we don’t have it out. I asked him are you willing to bring it out? He gave me a snarky, sneering attitude, mumbled my question back to me in a derogatory way, turned his back on me and walking away with his back to me said “you’re registered”. No smile, no professionalism, no it will be a few minutes and thanks for waiting, just pure dirtbag attitude. This is nowhere near what I would expect at any AT&T store. While waiting I was shocked that more than half of phones on display have broken cables, demo software not running, blank screens, etc. can’t be revived etc. It’s actually sad to see how rundown this poor store is. I left store after 15 min and no other contact from staff. Attempted several times to reach store manager Ana but they don’t even answer thier phones wow. Finally got thru and I asked Ana why with along with everything else that they don’t answer thier phones? They don’t answer their phones when they’re dealing with customers she said. Wow. Anna, only 3 people were in store and you’re the store manager and should be answering phones if others are busy. When calling it looks like you’re out of business or just don’t care. And you’re losing potential business. Store Management 101. The worst AT&T store I’ve ever walked into and I’m still having trouble associating the experience I had at this store with my image of AT&T. A great idea: Shop elsewhereResponse from AT&TNovember 1, 2019Hello David
We know that first impressions are very important. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- March 12, 20195 out of 5Very clean and Professionally Staffed store with knowledgeable Staff.
- January 7, 20195 out of 5
- December 10, 20185 out of 5Went here to change my iPhones physical sim to e-sim after being told I couldn’t at another store. This store was able to do it no problem. Was very happy with the service and speed they were able to do it. Being a busy store