AT&T Store Las Vegas Stewart & Nellis
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Las Vegas
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Las Vegas?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Las Vegas Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 10, 20205 out of 5Great job
- July 3, 20205 out of 5Andy was great! Helped me with everything. Will be backResponse from AT&TJuly 6, 2020Hello Tania S We know that first impressions are very important. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to seeing you again soon.
- February 13, 20201 out of 5They wouldn’t help me even though they sold me a defective iPhone 11 that wouldn’t take pictures except green and purple. Don’t buy a product from them, buy it directly from the manufacturer. I made four trips to AT&T, and two trips to Apple To pick up my new replacement iPhone at Apple- If I would’ve purchased my brand new iPhone 11 from Apple, they would have also replaced the protective screen and I would’ve only had a made two trips instead of six. I will never buy another product from AT&T. The manager Toto and Luis Would not help. Are you aware they cannot see your purchases at AT&T even though you purchased them from AT&T. The only store that helped at all was Apple.Response from AT&TFebruary 14, 2020Hi Carolyn J. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- February 8, 20201 out of 5Don’t buy your phone at AT&T. They sold me a defective phone, I spent three trips at AT&T, one trip at Best Buy, two trips to Summerlin Apple and another trip to this location. No one had ever seen an issue like this With black purple pictures and odd flashing with videos or pictures or screens with my phone that I bought from AT&T. Do you know that they cannot see all of your purchases and this is concerning because they can’t help you. Apple had to replace it and AT&T would not put a new screen protector on the replacement phone. Did you know they cannot see your purchases at all AT&T stores, the normal consumer would not know that. They couldn’t even verify that I had purchased a new phone and wouldn’t look at my phone to compare the serial number. They basically didn’t want to help me at all. I have three accounts. I will never buy another product from AT&T, I will go directly to the manufacturer. I will also be reviewing other carriers to use for all of my equipment. Don’t go to this store, they are rude and they can’t help you. I am a long-term customer of AT&T but I am reviewing other options. If I would’ve bought this new 11 iPhone 256 directly from Apple, all of this would’ve been resolved with the replacement phone and they would have replace the screen protector. So as you can see I have wasted many more hours with this nonsense.Response from AT&TFebruary 10, 2020Hello Carolyn J We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- January 6, 20205 out of 5I come to this place all the time to pay my pre-paid bill on my iPhone so I can drive with Uber. Even bought a new phone there....most recently Spoke with Jess a very nice young lady. In the past I've been helped by Diana and Eve 2 more nice crew members.