AT&T Store Lyndhurst Valley Brook Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Lyndhurst
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lyndhurst Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 5, 20205 out of 5I love the team here. The manager Jon and the 2 woman that he works with are unbelievable
- June 6, 20195 out of 5Thank you the store manger was helpful , switch to AT&T was easy with himwalked out very happy.
- April 9, 20191 out of 5It didn't go good at all.I thought I could upgrade my phone wasn't working an was in need of repair.So I was told I could return my old phone after I got it fixed and they would remove it from my plan.But in the mean time I had to get a new phone.So I did with a new phone number.But I wanted to keep my old number with my new phone.Now the store employee is no matter what I can't return my old phone.We are now paying for 5 phones and 5 lines but we only have 4 people on the plan.We made the mistake of going to a Corporate store.Unless this scam is fixed when this plan is up 8 months we're going to another and taking our 4 lines with us.
- September 30, 20185 out of 5Staff was very friendly. Knows his stuff. Offered ways to save
- August 9, 20184 out of 5The representative was quite helpful and friendly while not overselling. The store inventory left a lot to be desired. We had to order our phones because I was not buying the high-end ones. I was very pleased with the service and patience of the representative, though, because I needed a lot of help understanding the new phones.