AT&T Store Somerdale Somerdale
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Somerdale
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Somerdale Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 25, 20205 out of 5Andrew and Joseph are the best! They are so helpful and knowledgeable. I will only go o this store. They solved my problem when I couldn't get help in the other AT&T stores.
- May 7, 20205 out of 5One satisfied customer here! The manager of the store Joseph & his associates were fantastic!
- February 28, 20205 out of 5My husband has a hard time with technology and hates getting a new phone. Team Andrew and Russ came to the rescue and helped him navigate through his issues and got him set up with a new phone. I found them to be informative, funny and very patient.
THANK YOU RUSS AND ANDREW!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!
- November 17, 20191 out of 5I went here to buy an OtterBox Commuter case for my new iPhone XR. I saw other varieties of OtterBox on the shelves, but not the Commuter. The salesperson who “helped” me advised that OtterBox stopped making the Commuter and that the Symmetry is its replacement. I took her word for it and bought the Symmetry. Three weeks later, I was in Best Buy browsing other accessories that this store didn’t have, and I happened upon the Commuter for the iPhone XR! When I tried to return the Symmetry to this AT&T authorized retailer, they said they could not refund me because I was 10 days outside of the 14-day return policy (which is too short to begin with, but that’s not the point). I filed a complaint with corporate, who can’t do much because this store is an authorized retailer. The store has done nothing to rectify this situation, but at least corporate was able to give me a credit on my next phone bill for about half the cost of the case that was sold to me under false pretense. The point? Be wary of the authorized retailers, but especially avoid this store. It would appear they’d rather make one sale and lose a customer for life than make the situation right and keep me coming back.
- April 30, 20195 out of 5Went there for prepaid sim. Staff members were very helpful in getting it done and answered the questions I had.