AT&T Store Woodbridge Woodbridge Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Woodbridge
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Woodbridge?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Woodbridge Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 29, 20201 out of 5Re. My expierience on Friday November 27, 2020 I was compelled to write a review of my expierience at the Woodbridge Mall AT&T . That review apparently was dumped in swift order as it is not anywhere to be found on here. So seeing how the forums managed I offer a revised version. I simply want to advise anyone that ever intends to attempt any business at this location they should make certain to get there long long long before any posted closing time. Despite how credible the source you obtain there hours of operation, the closing time is discretionary, quite flexible beyond normal, and I would say that from what I witnessed based on my own personal expierience , that the mandatory operation guideline set forth by corporate offices for this locations hours of operations are nothing of any consequence to the staff on this evening. A half hour before the 9:30 (specially advertised late closing due to Black Friday btw) the store was locked down by 9 and the Rep flat out refused to assist me at all. Even for a bill payment.... because that's all I needed... I only wanted to hand over cash and I was sent on my way with zero regard of the posted hours I held up for him to view on this very site.
- November 1, 20205 out of 5I went into this ATT store to transfer my information from my old iPhone to my new one and Joely was the person who assisted me. She went above and beyond. I know how annoying it is to transfer data especially when you are not tech savvy. She took her time and even assisted 3 other people while still figuring out my situation. The manager at the location was very very nice and even offered me coffee in exchange to check my bill and see what he could save me. Overall, I will definitely shop at Woodbridge mall and I will also share this experience with my friends and family.Response from AT&TNovember 16, 2020Hi Aida! We're glad to hear that we were able to service your needs!!! Stop by anytime for any of your wireless needs!
- October 3, 20201 out of 5WORST customer service I have ever received! I will NEVER recommend this store to anyone! They overcharged me by $252.89 and I gave management 3 weeks to fix it and they never did! I have now been charged double what my bill should have been!Response from AT&TOctober 12, 2020Hello Amber Pryor Your experience in our store matters to us and we're working on getting this matter resolved for you.
- October 1, 20201 out of 5The Sales Associate David A is wonderful and helpful. He made the transition from T-Mobile to AT&T very easy. However, the manager did not remove the temporary lines on my plan and I Have now been charged over $500 on my first bill that should have only been $270. I waited 3 weeks and have gone into the store twice to resolve this issue. He still has not done his job. I am going to be contacting corporate about this, clearly their management needs more training to do their job properly. I cannot stand being lied to and told that the issue is being resolved, this should not take 3 or more weeks to fix. It's a shame I am thinking of leaving AT&T after this experience and I just joined them. Not a good lookResponse from AT&TOctober 12, 2020Hello Amber Pryor Your experience in our store matters to us and we're working on getting this matter resolved for you.
- May 18, 20191 out of 5Poor service Even after waiting in the queue, when my turn is there, representative did not attend and asked to wait for more time. Horrible staff