AT&T Store New York Broadway at City Hall Park
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for New York
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in New York?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the New York Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 17, 20201 out of 5I had a really weird experience at this store (9/17/2020). I went to ask about buying an new Apple Watch (Series 6) and the sales associate flat out told me I’d be better off going to the Apple store because “we don’t benefit from selling apple products without opening up a new line.” Dude, I already have an account with 4 lines, including an Apple Watch on my account. This was after I told him I wasn’t interested in upgrading, just flat out buying a new watch and he wasn’t having it.
Pretty really and he made it absolutely clear he wasn’t interesting in helping me. It’s a shame because I purchased my last phone here and this was an experienced that made it my final time in this store.Response from AT&TSeptember 18, 2020Hello Isiah P this is Domingo the store manager , can you please reach out to me 347.254.1062 I want to help you solve this issue immediately .
- February 21, 20195 out of 5I went to the store with frustration because I couldn't log in my account and was sure about some things on my note 9 but the guy at the store was really well equipped with operating systems on the note 9 and with apps and he helped me with all my ?s and phone thanks at&t
- November 8, 20181 out of 5My experience was mediocre. We did end up getting a pretty good deal, but that is only because we asked lots of questions based on the poster that was behind the lady who was serving us. Had we not asked, we would not have got the deal we asked for. She didn't seem to know what she was talking about, nor did she seem to care. When I asked a simple question, I got a 'you're such an idiot' look from her when she thought I wasn't looking. Would I recommend this store to a friend. Not a chance.
- October 3, 20185 out of 5Tarik and Perry went out of there way to assist by brother and I.
- June 5, 20185 out of 5I had an excellent experience at your store. The sales rep was smart, patient, and well informed on the products and services. I went in to inquire about a new iPhone and ended up getting the iPhone X, a wireless charger, screen protector, and wireless earbuds.