AT&T Store Charlotte Promenade
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
230 E Wt Harris Blvd
, NC 28262
USWe are located in Promenade shopping center, at the intersection of E WT Harris Blvd and N Tryon St.
Schedule an appointment
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.Join us this Saturday, January 30, 2021 for Switch Over Saturday! We have amazing offers for wireless, Tv, and Fiber!!
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Charlotte's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Charlotte
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Charlotte?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Charlotte Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 21, 20201 out of 5Completely dishonest group of people. They gave us a quote in writing for what our monthly bill would be, only to find out that they have $130 worth of hidden, undisclosed monthly charges (on top of what we were quoted!) Called customer service, who told us that we were "upsold" on a much more expensive package and that the promises we had been made were not possible. Went to the store and showed them the deal we had in writing and they informed us that there are always hidden fees and they have no way of knowing what those will be when they sign an agreement.
Several things that they lied right to our faces about. There is just a lack of integrity. These guys are thieves - plain and simple. We had been customers for 14 years straight. But we're going with a different service now. Pedro, one of the managers and the most of the salespeople seem nice and kind - but will lie to get the sale. Hope this alert can help someone out there. I almost have never written a negative review in my life - but this one is warranted.
- March 14, 20205 out of 5The best store I never been ever the teams work so great really friendly and amazing personality I recommend this services 100 %Response from AT&TMarch 14, 2020Hi Gabriel! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
- March 10, 20201 out of 5This is the worst at&t ever. They have the worst service. They did not acknowledge when we came in. I had to initiate and ask to put my name on the list. I very disappointed, they should have at least acknowledge us and put our names on the list as we wait.Response from AT&TMarch 13, 2020Hi A.B. We are sorry you were not helped immediately. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- February 14, 20201 out of 5Horrible experience! Went to store on January 8,2020. We were told we were eligible for 2 new phones for only the taxes which we paid. Signed up for auto pay should save us some money. Monthly bill had been 246.00 after this new plan which we thought was going to be a little less was 418.00!! Thank goodness the auto pay was not set up or we would have been overdrawn! I had budgeted for the previous amount . I called Customer Service no help there. Went into store thought it was all worked out and we were even going to try Direct TV. But then I had to call Customer Service again to have a couple numbers and the insurance for them taken off per info given to us by rep at the store and no, no, no we could not do I had to keep them for at 3 months. Cancelled the Direct TV I sure don’t want to have to deal with ATT Customer Service on anything else!Response from AT&TFebruary 24, 2020Hello Kay! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- January 30, 20201 out of 5Customer service was horrible !! The manager told me her job was to assist her employees not customers ! Would not recommend this location to anyoneResponse from AT&TJanuary 31, 2020Hello Precious. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.