AT&T Store Charlotte Belgate Nc
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Charlotte
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Charlotte?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Charlotte Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 9, 20201 out of 5The associates in this store do not wear mask, when I asked, the associate told me that mask don't stop nothing. He sniffed the entire time while waiting on me. He held the keypad in his hand and asked me to key in my code. I told him that I wanted it charged. He told me that the item could not be charged which I knew was a lie. He then offered to key MY Code in for me. I said no and keyed it in while the keypad was still in his hand. I noticed that I didn't receive a receipt after I returned home. Called and was told by another associate that I would receive it after giving him my email address, was told Mike was the associate after second call. Never received one. Cancelled credit card and code. Horrible experience will never shop there again.Response from AT&TJuly 9, 2020Hello Rita, C We know that first impressions are very important. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- March 29, 20201 out of 5Terrible Service had all these young worker in music loud. Was not listings to what I said. Have this 6feet rule took my credit card and charge too much will never visit this store again for anything. I use to visit one a month to pay my bill. I wouldn't let my Dog go in there.
- July 10, 20191 out of 5
- March 6, 20195 out of 5The store manager was amazing and if everyone could hire a team like that then phone retail world would bloom!! They really genuinely displayed concern and care for my issues and went well and beyond to ensure I was left satisfied. The other salesman was great as well alothough I didn’t get his name but the both of them created a store vibe sooo dope I didn’t wanna leave after my phone was bought and activated lol great in store music and conversation and just great customer experience!!
- February 18, 20195 out of 5The staff at this store were very knowledgeable, attentive, and friendly. I feel they went above and beyond to make my visit and purchase successful. I recommend thiis store and their staff highly.