AT&T Store Conover Conover
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Conover
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Conover?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Conover Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 18, 20201 out of 5The customer service here is terrible! Walked into the store and was greeted by Josh, the "store manager." As I sat down to ask about my upgrade options, he continued to have a conversation with someone on his cell phone about his dinner plans. He finally gave us his attention. It did not help that he could not provide me with the information I need to upgrade. As he played on the computer while I'm sitting across from him, he then told me he could not stay late because manager would "get on him." What kind of customer service or sales is this when I get there at 6 but they close at 7?! That's a whole hour he could've made a sale! AT&T if you're reading this please correct these issues!
- July 17, 20201 out of 5Waited an little over an hour and still didn’t get waited on. Only one guy in there working. There was a lady in there and he was with her the whole time. There also was a woman who had been waiting longer than us. Why would you not have more than one person in there working on a busy Friday afternoon?? The guy kept apologizing but we finally just left. I told him that it was ridiculous! As a matter of fact everytime I’ve gone in that store there is only one customer service representative in there. You need to get more help or you are gonna loose customers like us that’s been good customers for over 40 years.
- November 12, 20191 out of 5Went to the store. and they do not close until 7pm but they had there doors locked at 5:20. the employees were just sitting there looking at me while i tried to open the door.
- June 1, 20195 out of 5I had a fantastic experience. Very knowledgeable and the best customer service i have ever had. I recomend 10/10
- December 20, 20185 out of 5I really had a great experience, the worker knew his stuff and was able to help me in record time