AT&T Store Fayetteville Skibo Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Fayetteville
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fayetteville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fayetteville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 12, 20215 out of 5Nicole was very helpful and gave me an outstanding service. She had me in and out in less than 20mins. Highly recommend asking for Nicole.Response from AT&TFebruary 17, 2021Thank you for the great review!
- January 15, 20215 out of 5Wonderful Service for my Father! A young man named Avery at the Skibo Rd. store in Fayetteville, NC provided excellent service to my father who had just came from his wife’s funeral. I added my father to my plan and Avery was wonderful. He handled everything. He transferred his line, added him to my plan, got him a new phone, installed the case and screen protector, helped him download apps, and even showed him how to work the phone. He suggested the buy 2 get 1 special and my dad was able to get a car charger. He really did an excellent job helping my father. I couldn’t be there so I was on the phone and he was able to get my father taken care of. It really meant a lot that he helped my father so much on a very difficult day for him. We really appreciate the great service from this young man! He was on it! Very professional and courteous! Thank you!Response from AT&TJanuary 16, 2021We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- December 5, 20201 out of 5Customer service is non existent and contracts are not honored !! At the hight of civil unrest and protest my wife who is white was helped by a service rep who was Mexican .. and deliberately miss lead her because of skin color.. which in turned cause us to receive erroneous information concerning promos... this was September 2020 it’s now December 2020 and our phone bill is double, we was told we would receive the I phone 11 promo that they also had for customers with out unlimited data ... we have been customers since 2018 and I find it hard to believe that there’s more that can be done for new and non existing customers than tried and trusted loyal ones ... my contract has been breech and my rights violated
- August 24, 20201 out of 5Let me first begin by saying I love the network itself and the products, BUT when it comes to COMMUNICATION & HONESTY at this store, it's POOR!! I went in for a simple upgrade and change my services from a personal account to a business account. The workers all stated this would be a fast and easy transaction. It frustrates me to say this but my account, business account, shipment of products, and payment transactions all have been screwed up and no one can explain it, I have talked with Asst Mgt, Store Mgt, Tech. Mgt, and "Highest" Level of contact (from what they say). I have went to the store and called 611 ( what angrier me, is when I go to the store they refer me to call 611 and via verse. And when I called 611 I had to start documenting because each time me or my husband called we got hung up on. We got hung up on 5 times!!!! This is the first time I have ever been so ANGRY with a Store!! AND GET THIS I AM "STILL WAITING" ON A SUPERVISOR TO GIVE ME A CALL AND EXPLAIN MY ACCOUNT TO ME!!! I HAVE BEEN PATIENCE, AND I HAVE TRYED TO BE UNDERSTANDING, I EVEN WROTE A GREAT REVIEW ON YOU GUYS THAT WAS BEFORE THINGS WENT BAD AND NUMBERS YOU GUYS STARTED FINGER POINTING AND NOT TAKE CARE OF THE SITUATION YOU ALL CAUSESED, NOT ME!! I PAID, I WAS INFORMATIVE AND I EXPLAINED MYSELF OVER AND OVER ALONG WITH MY HUSBAND. WE ASK JUST ASK A SUPERVISOR GIVE US A CALL!!! BECAUSE THE PROMOTION EVERYONE (INCLUDING US) WERE SO EXCITED ABOUT "SAMSUNG NOTE20 ULTRA"...We are no longer in the mood to even enjoy our phones( well mine.... My husband got mailed the wrong phone TWICE!!)Response from AT&TSeptember 1, 2020Hi Mrs.Thorne, This is the location manager, and i know we have been working together since your account began mid August. I do sincerely apologize for your experience with additional channels of AT&T. I hope that since you began working exclusively with our team to resolve your concerns that we have met your needs and expectations . I look forward to continuing to work with you and your husband. We appreciate you!
- August 20, 20205 out of 5Josmeli was excellent! Knowledgeable, courteous and very helpful in upgrading 2 iPhones as well as updating my unlimited plan. I was having issues with online upgrade, but she figured it out and got me squared away rather fast. I wish all people had her drive and knowledge. Ms. Nunez will be the reason I keep returning to the Skibo Rd store in the future!Response from AT&TAugust 21, 2020Hi! Thank you for the fantastic review. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience, and look forward to seeing you again!