AT&T Store Fayetteville Northwood
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Fayetteville
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fayetteville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fayetteville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 24, 20211 out of 5Terrible customer service, ignores customers needs, doesn’t even know how to set up mobile devices, and needs training in what the word customer service and mobile service is.... very rude and ignorant to my mother who I will say worked for AT&T in the past. I told her to switch mobile carriers. Bad store service kills AT&T profits. Treat others how you want to be treated. Why pay for services not rendered. They didn’t even give her charger with a brand new phone and phone still doesn’t work correctly.
- September 10, 20201 out of 5We just left the At&t store. It's 8:30 now. We got there @ 7pm and had already went to two At&t stores earlier. whenever we pulledthere the manager (her name is Victoria or Clorra)was outside FLIRTING with a customer who had a RED TESLA. Whenever my girl had went to the door, that's when a white man named (Angel) asked my girl for her name. He was standing outside also. (Angel) left around 7:20. The manager had told her that she was NEXT and her wait time was around 10 minutes. So we waited and waited and waited, but we both had noticed that the manager was still outside FLIRTING with the man in the TESLA. Keep in mind that they close @ 8:00p.m. it was 7:35 when I had walked up to the store and a woman was talking to another customer and she said because I ASKED HER that my girl was NEXT. SHE SAID HER NAME. We still waiting right. We was in her car most of the FINALLY around 7:58 I snapped and started walking back towards the store.Thats when the same woman who said her name had opened the store door and was like THE MANAGER HAD ALREADY LEFT. WE CAN GO TO THE ONE ON SKIBO, THEY CLOSE @ 9. We when to the one on SKIBO along with another customer BUT SKIBO SAID THAT THEY WAS CLOSED. IT'S ONLY 8:40. I DON'T LIKE LIARS.
- July 29, 20205 out of 5I visited this local a fe days ago. It was not my first time using this store. however, it was my first time working with Timothy Burnette-Rayfield. Timothy made my experience, seamless. We discussed my devices and payment, I told him what I was looking for and he went into customer service mode. Timothy was able to add features to save me money, along with some new discounts. I walked out satisfied, all my questions were answered and I was able to go home and transfer all my services to my new phones. It was an awesome experience. I highly recommend that you schedule your appointment with Timothy. He will take the time to listen to your concerns and needs. Then he will make it happen.Response from AT&TAugust 3, 2020Hello Sharon P We know that first impressions are very important. We hope to connect with you soon.
- March 19, 20201 out of 5No one will answer the phone. Tried calling at non-peak times and no one will answer!
- April 30, 20191 out of 5My husband and myself waited 30 to 45 minutes while one of the employees went outside and had a full conversation while customers were waiting and no one ever helped us someone walk in and got help immediately. We went to one of the employees and he was rude and didn't take in consideration that we were there first and had already then waiting...missed out on a sell I will never be back to this store!!