AT&T Store Greensboro Wendover Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Greensboro
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Prepaid PlansLearn how to save $15/mo. on a new unlimited line with AutoPay signup. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Greensboro?After 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Other fees, charges, and restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Greensboro Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 19, 20201 out of 5My experience was terrible. I went into to upgrade a phone. My discount qualifies me for upgrade fee waiver on select upgrades. However I could receive any explanation as to what “select upgrades” were. The representative was not educated at the slight as he was unable to maneuver my account to give me information on my discount nor could give me any answers. The representative didn’t even know upgrade fees are waived when you order online which is what I ultimately will do. The ATT website CLEARLY states: for questions on discount & promos please go into a store or call ATT. I went in store and the only thing I got was “ I don’t know” / “We have a lot we don’t know here” / “You can call our loyalty team” & “It would’ve applied if it qualified”. I’m buying the latest iPhone & if that wasn’t a qualifying purchase than I wanted to know what was. The rep took no ownership only gave ME homework to do as if I was the one who didn’t know my job. I had documentation directly from the corporate website as to my rights as a customer with my employee discount. I was well educated and unfortunately it showed me how educated the reps are not and lack of willingness to use resources and tools provided to them to handle customer inquiry’s. Only gave it a star cause I HAD to smh.Response from AT&TMay 20, 2020Hello Aaron M This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- February 8, 20201 out of 5My name is giovanny Guerrero my experience has been really bad sense The first day the first day I had to send the whole day the the store acavating my phone and paid 300 dollars and 20 days later I got the bill in the mail for 287 when I went in the first day they told my it would only be155. I went in 2 times to find out what wrong with my bill and there was no manager or assistant manager I had to pay over 600 dollars less then a month my phone number is 3365586376 hope someone can helpResponse from AT&TFebruary 18, 2020Hello Giovanny guerrero This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- January 26, 20201 out of 5We purchased a total of 7 phones and 5 upgrade phones from this location over the past 5 years. We called to get set up assistance for a replacement phone and was told that NO ONE at the store location can assist us with the set up. Now when we purchased our phones there; there was plenty of store representatives to help us set up 4 phones at once. I am wondering does one have to purchase something new to get help. We will not return to this location to purchase any new phones when our latest phones are due for upgrades, which is in August 2020. Thanks but no thanks. We will take our business to those who care for their PAST customers.Response from AT&TJanuary 29, 2020Hello Wil Lennon Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- January 25, 20194 out of 5
- January 1, 20195 out of 5Hello,My wife needed a phone upgrade and we visited this store. Tarchiana Richardson was great! She went over all options in detail - very professional, very knowledgeable, and very personable. We'll continue to come to this store if needs arise.