AT&T Store Dayton The Greene
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Dayton
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Dayton?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Dayton Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 16, 20205 out of 5Over 5 years Aleesha and associates in this store have given solid consistent positive support. Please consider her for district and upgrade the furniture in this store as it is sorely deserved.
- December 24, 20191 out of 5BEWARE!!! Bought two iPhone 11 phones for kids Christmas gifts bought & paid online and had phones delivered to this store at the Greene for pickup Last week so kids didn't see delivery to our house. Two young men helped me the blonde male seem to be in charge and they had one young female training/watching. I told all three that these were Christmas gifts for my daughters. I also told blonde male that I will have the two old iPhone 7 plus phones to return after Christmas. He even looked them up and told me they could bring them in for $125 credit for cases etc..then he said or they would be better to take them next door to Gem city and they would get cash. Here is the KICKER they gave me the phones and I left..within ten minutes my wife called and said our daughters old phones stopped working!! The workers killed off the old SIM cards and activated the new iPhone 11 Christmas phones. I went back and told them and the blonde boy said sir you didn't tell us to PARK the phone...I told him what does that mean we went round and round and basically he made it my fault!! I said I told all 3 of you that they were gifts and I was bringing the old ones back!! He again made it my fault for not telling them to Park the phone!!!! Noone asked and nowhere did the website say I had a choice to Park a phone. I was told there is nothing they could do. He said anytime you buy a new phone online that they have to activate it when you pick it up. So guess what I had to do I had to go home and give my girls their new iPhone 11 phones 7 days early and they now do not have their big gift to open On Christmas. Because they had no active phones except for the new iPhone 11's. ***FYI I called Fairfield mall down the road and I also called corporate att and they both 100% assured me there was no need to activate those New phones.. I was also told by corporate that this is a franchise store and they get paid and rewarded for activations!!!! How sickening this is!! I tried to call back three times to tell them what I found out from corporate and no one picked up BUT while they helped me the Blonde answered the phone twice!! This place is bad news folks..STAY AWAY!!! No manager on duty either.. I Plan on giving the Mgr one chance to make this right before I submit the incident to BBB. I can forgive an honest mistake but to lie over and over again that they had no choice except to activate the phone is where the issue lies. STAY AWAY!!
- February 28, 20195 out of 5The workers at this store are friendly, very helpful and saved us money we wouldn’t of had we gone somewhere else.
- February 12, 20195 out of 5Just stopped in to check out the IPhone X. The employee that helped me was very informative and kind.
- February 11, 20195 out of 5The employees are fantastic and awesome. They are very helpful and fun to enteract with. Especially Aleshia, Greg, and Bill. Thanks for helping me with my new phone!