AT&T Store Englewood North Main Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
9192 North Main St
, OH 45415
We are in the Meijer plaza next to Panera Bread.
Get next-level power
with the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 | 10+ on America's best network. Best network based on 2018 GWS OneScore.
Calling all witches and wizards
Switch to AT&T to get an exclusive offer for Harry Potter: Wizards Unite players.
First Responder and Military Appreciation. HONORING THOSE WHO SERVE.
To show our thanks, we’re offering 25% off each line with an AT&T Unlimited &More℠ wireless plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to buy an iPhone 11 & get another iPhone on us. Limited time, see offer details.
iPhone 11 ProLearn how to buy an iPhone 11 & get another iPhone on us. Limited time, see offer details.
Galaxy Note10+Learn how to get up to $400 in trade-in credits when you buy a Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
About the Englewood Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our N Main St Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Englewood, OH. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Englewood, OH store located at 9192 North Main St! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
3.2 out of 5.0(14 Reviews)
- October 10, 20191 out of 5Absolutely disgusted with The guy Darren that works at this store. I had my friend call to AT&T through 611 so they can put a alert in the computer system that I was coming in to transfer accounts into my own name from his. everything was fine all they said I had to do was go in and tell them they could pull it up on the computer and it should only take a few minutes.... Well I explained the situation he told me there was nothing he could do because the person who’s account it was getting transferred from wasn’t there with me so I called them on the phone they talk to him told him what the lady said over 611 and that everything should be fine. he proceeded to tell me he still couldn’t do anything he was super rude didn’t want to deal with me or my grandmother. So my friend while at work wasted their time on the phone again with 611 for them to do the same exact thing!!!! they told him tell the guy to refresh his computer and it should be there. so I tell him he makes one little click of the mouse and still says there’s nothing he could do so rudely and you could tell he didn’t want to help us, so I asked his name he told me it was Darren so I asked his last name his exact words back to me were “Darren it’s whatever” super rude once again! By that point I was done completely done with dealing with him being so rude, his job is to help the people that come in there not try to push them back out the door.... So I went out spent about 20 minutes on my phone with 611 and within 20 minutes I had my line transferred I went back in and I told him what I had just done in their parking lot and that he was no help and he said that’s unbelievable have a nice day in a rude manner once again.... This is the closest store to my house and we have several items through AT&T that we have had for years, but I will never ever be going back to the store
- July 10, 20195 out of 5
- March 31, 20191 out of 5I was very disappointed in the "service" provided at your store on March 27, 2019. They were very rude to my mother and father last time they went in, tried to sell them a plan they didn't want, that is why I went this time.The store representative was more interested in his commission than what I was requesting. I repeated at least 3x my situation and what I wanted. He continued to try to sell me a plan that would NOT work for my elderly mother. I left, went on line and the AT&T representative was extremely helpful. Unfortunately I had to return to the store to obtain a new Sim card. The same representation initially told me I could only get a Sim card with a plan. I told him NO that's not true. All I wanted was a Sim card. After looking over at his "manager" and with great reluctance I finally got one. I will never, I repeat NEVER go to that store again.
- March 26, 20195 out of 5Excellent staff. They are all great and very friendly.
- March 25, 20195 out of 5It went great, the service was great. My solutions were solved.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.