AT&T Store Fairfield Jungle Jims
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fairfield Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 3, 20191 out of 5Purchased iPhone and set up service at the Fairfield Ohio store on December 19, 2018. On December 21, 2018 we tried to return the phone to the store. The phone was never activated/ported from the previous carrier and was only used via WiFi. The associate stated that she had never completed a return and needed to call the representative. The associate did so and returned from the back room. She stated that the representative said we could not return the phone because we did a trade in for money and the phone was shipped to the company already. I read the return policy on the back of the invoice and was in compliance with the policy (later confirmed by the company store). We then offered to forgo the trade in and not request a return for the trade in. (The associate stated that the old phone was shipped away and just thrown away.) The associate said we could not do that or return the phone for a different phone. We re-read the return policy and could not find the legal verbiage about forfeiting the right to return because we traded a phone in within the 14 days. The associate then called the representative again and places her on speaker phone. The representative stuck to the explanation and we repeated that the return policy doesn't state anything about the trade in policy she is speaking of. The representative stated that the associate told us about that policy as they always do that night and when we signed the signature pad we agree to these terms (the company store confirmed that this is not a company policy). The associate in question was the person who waited on the account holder, when we got the phone. So I asked her if she said that to the account representative and she could not say she did. I then asked the account holder if she remembered the associate saying that and she could not remember any of those conditions explained. The representative did state that when the account holder signed the pad for the phone trade in that the no return policy was part of it. I then asked for a hard copy of the company policy that states these terms signed at the register as was claimed by the representative. A hard copy was not produced, and began to talk over my questions. I paused and let her finish. I then asked for a copy of the terms so I could see it in writing to be satisfied and she began to talk over me again. I asked if I could finish and she said no and to get the blank out of my store. Then she stated that she was on her way to the store to handle the matter immediately. The representative then called back within minutes with a different tone. She told us to have the number ported to the phone from the other carrier and then take the phone she sold us to a company store to return. She buys her own inventory and it can only be returned to her for refund. We knew this to be true and just went straight to the company store. Unfortunately, we decided to keep the service and avoid the Jungle Jim's store. We were able to get a free phone because of a new promotion that started. It is unfortunate that she made money selling us the phone with such tactics.
- February 12, 20185 out of 5The staff was very helpful. The staff was very helpful
- February 5, 20184 out of 5The store is great. As the title says it's clean and I got excellent service, the ladies there were very helpful. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the phone selection is terrible. I don't know if there are more in the stock room, but the displays out didn't help at all.