Take care of holiday shopping at our Fairfield location. Whether you’re looking for a smartwatch, some stylish accessories, a new phone, or a smart home device, we offer a great selection for everyone on your list.
AT&T Store Fairfield Jungle Jims
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
5386 Dixie Highway
, OH 45014
Bundle & Save
Save up to $30 when you purchase three or more accessories, including a Case, Screen Protector and Wireless Charging Pad! Offer available at this location only. Not valid on clearance accessories. See a Sales Rep for details.
Friday, November 1, 2019 - Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Special Trade-in Offer for Samsung Note10/Note10+
For a limited time, port-in and purchase a Samsung Note10/Note10+ on installment with Trade-in and Unlimited Plan, and get up to $950 max bill credit.
Check everyone off your list
Shop early and get ahead of the season with our holiday gift guide.
Our best plans, our best prices on the best network. AT&T may slow data speeds when the network is busy. Add'l charges, usage, speed & other restr's apply. Based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2019.
MILITARY AND FIRST RESPONDER FAMILIES APPRECIATION
Learn how to get 4 lines of unlimited data for less than $27/mo. per line with AT&T Unlimited Starter℠. Plus 4 powerful iPhone 8 on us!
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone XRLearn how to get an iPhone XR 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
iPhone 11 ProLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 off in bill credits on a new iPhone 11 Pro with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $950 off in bill credits on a new Galaxy Note10+ with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
Samsung S10eLearn how to get the Samsung S10e 128GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG G8X ThinQLearn how to get the LG G8X ThinQ for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
In-person delivery and activation
- You pick the time and place for the AT&T Ready to GoSM expert to deliver your new device
- Your new device will be delivered for free the very same day and set up just the way you want it
- Your expert will sync your apps, music, contacts, and photos onto your new device and make sure everything is running smoothly.
- If you don’t find the exact accessories you’re looking for online, we’ll also come stocked with all the essentials like cases, chargers, screen protectors, and more for you to try out.
About the Fairfield Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Jungle Jims Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Fairfield, OH. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Fairfield, OH store located at 5386 Dixie Highway! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
3.3 out of 5.0(3 Reviews)
- January 3, 20191 out of 5Purchased iPhone and set up service at the Fairfield Ohio store on December 19, 2018. On December 21, 2018 we tried to return the phone to the store. The phone was never activated/ported from the previous carrier and was only used via WiFi. The associate stated that she had never completed a return and needed to call the representative. The associate did so and returned from the back room. She stated that the representative said we could not return the phone because we did a trade in for money and the phone was shipped to the company already. I read the return policy on the back of the invoice and was in compliance with the policy (later confirmed by the company store). We then offered to forgo the trade in and not request a return for the trade in. (The associate stated that the old phone was shipped away and just thrown away.) The associate said we could not do that or return the phone for a different phone. We re-read the return policy and could not find the legal verbiage about forfeiting the right to return because we traded a phone in within the 14 days. The associate then called the representative again and places her on speaker phone. The representative stuck to the explanation and we repeated that the return policy doesn't state anything about the trade in policy she is speaking of. The representative stated that the associate told us about that policy as they always do that night and when we signed the signature pad we agree to these terms (the company store confirmed that this is not a company policy). The associate in question was the person who waited on the account holder, when we got the phone. So I asked her if she said that to the account representative and she could not say she did. I then asked the account holder if she remembered the associate saying that and she could not remember any of those conditions explained. The representative did state that when the account holder signed the pad for the phone trade in that the no return policy was part of it. I then asked for a hard copy of the company policy that states these terms signed at the register as was claimed by the representative. A hard copy was not produced, and began to talk over my questions. I paused and let her finish. I then asked for a copy of the terms so I could see it in writing to be satisfied and she began to talk over me again. I asked if I could finish and she said no and to get the blank out of my store. Then she stated that she was on her way to the store to handle the matter immediately. The representative then called back within minutes with a different tone. She told us to have the number ported to the phone from the other carrier and then take the phone she sold us to a company store to return. She buys her own inventory and it can only be returned to her for refund. We knew this to be true and just went straight to the company store. Unfortunately, we decided to keep the service and avoid the Jungle Jim's store. We were able to get a free phone because of a new promotion that started. It is unfortunate that she made money selling us the phone with such tactics.
- February 12, 20185 out of 5The staff was very helpful. The staff was very helpful
- February 5, 20184 out of 5The store is great. As the title says it's clean and I got excellent service, the ladies there were very helpful. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the phone selection is terrible. I don't know if there are more in the stock room, but the displays out didn't help at all.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.