AT&T Store Mentor Mentor Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Mentor
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Mentor?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Mentor Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 13, 20205 out of 5After experiencing horrible service for an online phone order, which resulted in multiple delivery delays and required at least 4 lengthy calls to AT&T I gave up and went to this store for activation. Jay-R Fogle could not have been more helpful. He was quick and professional and had me on my way in two minutes.Response from AT&TSeptember 14, 2020Hello Sherry C. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!.
- December 18, 20191 out of 5I wish there were negative stars! My husband went to this retail location to cancel a line on our wireless plan and was told he had to call AT&T customer service. I called customer service and was told this should have been handled in the retail location. My husband said there was only one other customer in the store, so it's not like they can say they were too busy and even if they were busy they should have done their job.
- October 14, 20191 out of 5Manager is a swindler,I went into this store to get a note 10+, they gave me the note 10. After 24 hours I went back they assured me I had the 10+. I went to get a new case from beat buy and they pointed out it was not the 10+
The manager said if I call att they would help. They did, and wanted to speak to him, he refused, told me to tell them to write notes to my account and he would help me. When the call was ended he told me he would not honor the note and extend and give me what this store cheated me out of. I have been an att customer 20 years this is the worst service ever. Why have me in the store for 2.5 hours to get approval and then tell me too bad, he said they cannot tell me what to do. And then threaten to call the police because I got angry. BAD BAD BAD REPRESENTATIVE OF AN OTHERWISE GOOD SERVICE COMPANY.
- March 5, 20195 out of 5
- February 11, 20191 out of 5Went to buy new phone with a four year old and 5 month old baby in tow. They had two TVs going one cartoon one with an adult program on. The cartoon was turned down so low you could not hear it the other up louder. The adult program had 2 ladies kissing and filthy language the whole time we were there. There were 3 workers walking around doing NOTHING and never bothered to turn the filth off or even down. Very disturbing