AT&T Store Miamisburg Austin Landing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Miamisburg Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 11, 20201 out of 5Service started Dec, 5, 2019. We received 4 bills and not one of them has been correct. Store manger has corrected a few problems and keeps saying he will correct things, but just got 5th bill for $231.10 and it should be around $104.42.
RE: Cell phone acct.# 188175408404
Prior to all this (within the first week or so, of Dec.5, 2019) Joshua Nelson the store manger, told us that this phone (see below) would be free and not subject to the promotion, because the first phone was the wrong color.
According to our original promo agreement, both phones were free after 30 months and that the way this worked was, the price of the phone would be divided by 30 and that charge would appear on the monthly bill followed by a credit in the same amount. This only happened on the fist month bill for my wife’s phone, the second, third and fourth month bills only had the charge and no credit. The total credit due for her phone (Samsung Note10 - SMN970U - 190000035023647), phone # (734.497.3060) is $95.01($31.67 x 3). Again this bill for $98.75, was the fourth and should have included these credits, based on what we were told in the past, on how long it would take to get a correct bill. If this had been applied as we were expecting the bill would have been $3.74. After I paid the bill I texted (4/18/20 @ 3:23pm) Joshua Nelson, the store manger where we purchased these phones regarding this and gave him until 5pm, 4.20.
.20 to agree to credit our account the $95.01 and to issue a monthly credit of $31.76, for each month until this problem was resolved, but he did not responded. I therefore disputed the $95.01 on my Chase CC on 4.21.20, thus resulting in past due bill in this amount.
- February 19, 20195 out of 5Customer service what great went above and beyond to help me with all i needed.the rep even drove to another store to pick up another phone cause they were out I will always come to this store for any issues they were great
- August 21, 20185 out of 5all went fantastic, served right away and when i returned the next day to pick up my item, i did not have to wait to get said item.
- July 23, 20185 out of 5Very respectful and knowledgeable staff. He was able to advise and suggest the plan that best fits my needs. I am very appreciative
- June 25, 20185 out of 5The gentleman was very helpful and friendly. Excellent Customer service!