AT&T Store Toledo Franklin Park Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Toledo
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Toledo?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Toledo Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 27, 20195 out of 5Olivia was the most helpful associate! I made several trips to a different location and got fed up with their poor customer service. Olivia had all the answers and took care of everything in about 20 minutes. Great job Olivia:)
- October 5, 20195 out of 5friendly service
- September 11, 20195 out of 5The experience I had at the Franklin Park Mall AT&T store was EXCEPTIONAL!! Andrew and Michael were amazing, patient, very informative so refreshing to come across these kind gentlemen. I wish every experience was more like this Thank you very much Andrew and Michael for making my experience so easy and fun.
- February 10, 20191 out of 5When I first got service with AT& T I went to this store and the store manager was amazing!! The other employee he was wonderful they were by far the best customer service that I've ever had!! they even went as far as to call me a couple days later to see if I had any questions. when I say they were amazing and went above and beyond I mean they were amazing and went above and beyond!!!;That was 6 months ago fast forward to today!! I had the worst customer service that I've ever experienced in that store. There were three young kids sitting at the tables when I walked in the one girl came up she looked at my phone for like 2 seconds and said she had no idea what was wrong with it and why it wasn't getting updates and it wouldn't charge. Okay so what can we do about it because it was chipped in the corner I knew I would have to do an insurance claim! she said yes I could do an insurance claim. I said how much is the insurance claim she looked at me and said I have no idea! I said okay well can you look up my account in the computer? she said I could but that's something you can do at home!!! You'll get the same information at home!? okay but I was going to do it in the store while I was here.....well you can just go home and look and come back!!!!! Uuummm ya no won't be doing that. I won't set foot back in that store unless I see different people working in tgere.
- February 5, 20195 out of 5The employees were very professional and patient. And it wasn’t a long wait.