AT&T Store Oklahoma City South Oklahoma City
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Oklahoma City
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Oklahoma City?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Oklahoma City Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 29, 20211 out of 5The worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life. They have taken advantage of my elderly Mother who lost her husband, they continue to bill for services she hasn’t received. I have attempted to take care of the issue multiple times but no one completes the changes needed to stop over billing her.Response from AT&TFebruary 5, 2021Hello Lisa M
We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- December 13, 20201 out of 5Racist staff i don't reccomend this store they are very rude and lie to you about cdc guidelinesResponse from AT&TDecember 22, 2020Hi Amanda.
I apologized that is not experience we want you to have we will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- December 3, 20201 out of 5I’m gone to this location for three days and attempted to have an issue resolved with my phone . I’ve waited two hours each time and still haven’t had the issue resolved . The staff at this location don’t seem to care about their customers and don’t even apologize for long wait times . I’ve attempted to go to other At&t stores and they told me the issue can only be resolved at this particular location . If I could rate this location zero stars I would.Response from AT&TDecember 6, 2020Hello Jazmine!
We apologized for the long wait time, we are doing our best to assure everyone is helped in a timely matter. We do have appointments available for all of our customers. You can set up an appointment online and by calling the store if you would like to come back to the store so we can help you please ask for a manager.
- November 8, 20205 out of 5The salesman named Lupe really cool guy he took great care of me and helped with setting up my phone honestly made the whole experience more fun and taught some new things on the phone!Response from AT&TNovember 9, 2020Hi Luis,
We love you heard that you had an amazing experience with Lupe. We look forward to continue to assist you in the future.
- August 1, 20201 out of 5Pésimo servicio en esta tienda, estuvimos esperando mas de dos horas y seguían atendiendo a las mismas personas. Molestos preguntamos cuanto faltaba para que nos atendieran y dijeron que éramos los que seguíamos, otra persona muy molesta escucho y le dijo a la muchacha que eso les acababa de decir también a ellos. Las otras personas esperando muy enojadas también y mejor decidimos salirnos de ahí y ir a otra tienda donde brinden mejores servicios...Response from AT&TAugust 2, 2020Raul,
Gracias por compartir esto con nosotros. Trabajaremos con nuestros empleados para asegurar que recibas la atención que te mereces.