AT&T Store Muskogee York Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Muskogee
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Muskogee?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Muskogee Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 28, 20205 out of 5I had amazing service! Dalton helped me for over an hour and I wasn’t even buying a phone. He was kind and conversational. Top notch service! He deserves a raise!Response from AT&TSeptember 9, 2020Hi Aubrey! Thank you for the feedback! So glad Dalton took such great care of you. We want all our customers to feel appreciated and this shows our team is doing all they can to ensure that! We look forward to assisting you again.
- June 21, 20205 out of 5Great customer service. See ShawnResponse from AT&TJune 22, 2020Hello Kyle! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Look forward to helping you again!
- January 27, 20201 out of 5I have nothing good to say about this AT&T Store !
It is a long BOGO story and all I can say they don’t honor or keep their word on bogo’s, so never think you are getting what they offer, because you don’t. I tried several, several times at this store and on the phone with AT&T. They still don’t have my account right. It is frustrating and you would think 799.00 dollars is going to bankrupt AT&T. I don’t think the manager tried her best to help me. So beware what you buy here.
- March 30, 20195 out of 5Drove hour to get help with phone. Greeted at door with courtesy and kindness. Staff took name and reason for visit. Was assigned to Kaylee V to assist me. Kaylee asked how she could assist me. She then took care of my concerns 1by1. Explaining to me what she was doing and made sure I knew how to take care of the problem if they happened again. Kaylee was vary professional and respectful, only once did she need assistance, Adam explained to Kaylee and me how and why I was having that problem and took care of it. They went up and beyond what most would do to help. They even asked if I needed help care the items I purchased to the car. As I looked around the store no one who came was left unattended. It appeared that every employee was treating customers respectfully and being very professional. I would recommend to anyone who uses at&t to drive the little extra distance to use the store and staff. It is staffed with the most polite and respectful staff I've seen in any store that I've been to in the last 15yrs.
- March 7, 20191 out of 5This place has to be the worst AT&T ever! I went into the store to ask questions about my service and to add a line to my account . The lady that helped me out was super rude. I have been a AT&T customer for 15 years and just because they are in a bad mood gives them no right to treat customers this way.