AT&T Store Oklahoma City May Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Oklahoma City
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Oklahoma City?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Oklahoma City Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 22, 20215 out of 5My earlier experience at the May Crossing AT&T store was not good. Today, we had great help from Mayela. We had an email problem with prodigy.net(now AT&T) that we were unable to resolve using online help. However, Mayela was very patient and kind in working to resolve the password problem that we inadvertently caused. Mayela determined that the problem was not with prodigy.net, but with the two antivirus programs and a probable needed registry repair that was disallowing our computer to properly connect to prodigy.net that allowed fixing the password problem. She setup a temporary password in Prodigy that we could use once the problems on our computer resolved and then be able to connnect with the password change program in Prodigy. Our thanks to Mayela for her help.Response from AT&TJanuary 25, 2021Hello Paul B, Your experience in our store matters to us. We are happy that Mayela was able to change your experience in store. Thank you for being a loyal customer. Hope to see you again!
- December 23, 20201 out of 5Store sucks already wrote bad review and they took it down
- December 23, 20201 out of 5The worst store went to change from Verizon to att it took 4 hrs then I go to the store in my town to get iPad put on our Acct and find out that they only put my wife on the Acct so I can’t do anything after waiting 2 hrs at the store called att and they can’t put me on the Acct for 90 days and my wife is no available right now so my kids I pads will not be activated for Christmas thanks att and this store, will be changing back to Verizon ASAP
- December 8, 20201 out of 5Sales person was impressive but the Manager/Asst Manager definitely needs more training and is very poor in customer service.
November 19th I was at the AT&T on Memorial to purchase a new iPhone but their system went down so they told me I could do it on my AT&T app. On November 21st I was able to purchase one and received a confirmation notice. Then received an email that it was cancelled because it could not verify who I was and to go to an AT&T Store. Went to the one at 5325 North May and as I said I was impressed with the salesperson. She was great! She went to my account and it showed that I had all ready upgraded. Showed her the email that said it was cancelled so she asked for assistance from I am guessing the manager. He told me I had to go back to the Memorial Store to get my account fixed. Tried to explained that I did it on my app at my house but he was very condescending and would not listen. Long story short had to go to the one at Memorial and they called AT&T and got it fixed within 20 minutes which any AT&T Store could have done.
- November 8, 20201 out of 5Nothing but disappointment.
False advertising & worst customer service.
Never helpful resolving the issue while one person pushes the issue to another person. We've had to deal with the same problem since August, and this is now November. So many "assistant managers" has talked to us, kept promising to call us back and nothing happens. Each time we call back, everyone acts like it's a new issue. This place has representatives who makes empty promises.
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME HERE!
Worst customer service.
Carlos was untrustworthy.
Melissa was a rude assistant manager, tried to hide her name.
We asked for the manager, but Maylea never tried to talk to us.