AT&T Store Ponca City North 14th Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Ponca City Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 8, 20201 out of 5I have had two poor experiences at this store. First I took my wifes new Iphone in there to get a new SIM card and initialized. She put the wrong IMEI number in the system so all the features did not work. I got it straight via 800 number.
Next was buying ATT TV. Sedonna did not know much. When I got home and started it up, I realized they did not carry public TV. That is essential channel in our house. I took all the equipment back within 3 hours to get credit etc. I am still getting billed for the service.
- June 13, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. Sedonna was extremely rude and offered no assistance. She made my 15 yr. old cry and when I asked her the manager's name and number she would not give it to me. I was able to go elsewhere and get our needs taken care of and they were able to do what Sedonna told us could not be done.
- June 8, 20205 out of 5Madison was super duper helpful with my I phone needs and accessories. Her knowledgeability of what in was needing made my purchase easy and comfortable.
- May 14, 20201 out of 5HORRIBLE STORE WITH HORRIBLE SERVICE. Would not return my phone even though my situation met the requirements for a return. Called apple and AT&T 1-800 number - both said the store was wrong. On top of that, EXTREMELY rude and unwilling to help at all. Will never go again. Worth the hour drive to Stillwater or Enid for better service!
- October 15, 20191 out of 5Jeremy was amazingly patient and kind. However, the manager Donnie was not. We pay for service, which includes services through the store when problems arise with phones related to service. Yes, we had a to-do list that involved 4 phones, but that does not justify Donnie being rude to customers of more than 25 years. So when Donnie was conversing with Jeremy and bad mouthing us, the customer, which had no control as to how quickly phones download information from the cloud, Donnie should think about how much business he is going to lose for AT&T. Donnie should also think about how managers of store should conduct themselves in the presence of customers. Again, we had no control as to how quickly information transfers to a phone from the cloud, but evidently, Donnie believed we should have, which in and of itself is extremely ridiculous, unreasonable, and outright unprofessional. Jeremy should be promoted and Donnie reprimanded and placed elsewhere. This isn't the first time we have heard or experienced that this store's manager is unfit for the position and it probably won't be the last. AT&T, we sincerely hope you address Donnie's lack of professionalism and customer service.