AT&T Store Pryor South Mill Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Pryor Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 2, 20191 out of 5I have received good help at this location in the past. Today about 2:30 PM I stopped in for help with a change that I was supposed to have received. I had a text from ATT informing me that my plan would be changed on my Oct bill. It did not happen so I tried to solve it by phone but wasn't able. I was in Pryor & stopped in to see if they could help. There was only one young woman there helping another elderly lady who apparently just payed her bill with cash. She wanted a receipt. The clerk told her she didn't have any & couldn't print anything because they were waiting on ink for the printer. The lady asked if she could come in tomorrow & get a receipt. The clerk said she didn't know if the ink would be in by then but that it was in the system. I showed her a text message from ATT (8/30/2019) stating my plan would change in Oct 2019 resulting in double my data with a $5/month increase. She said she had seen a similar notice sent to another customer. I told her I had tried to get it resolved by phone but could not, could she help me & she said no. Thro it all she seemed totally uninterested in my situation. I had also wanted to see if she could help me with my double data usage the previous month but because of her attitude in dealing with me and the previous customer I just left.
- July 11, 20195 out of 5
- February 21, 20195 out of 5Friendly staff greeted us warmly tho they were busy with other customers. (Didn't make feel like I was intruding like some stores do.) Helped me solve my problem quickly.
- February 18, 20195 out of 5The store is very well organized and clean and friendly staff.
- January 25, 20195 out of 5The young woman who helped us was very knowledgable and helpful. She was fast and efficient and it did not take long to accomplish what we came for.