AT&T Store Stillwater Stillwater
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Stillwater
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Stillwater Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 28, 20201 out of 5It’s weird how there are several associates working with customers when you arrive but once they are finished with that customer all the associates disappear into the back for long periods of time like 20-30 minutes, even though there’s several customers waiting. I’m not surprised however because this has happened at every single ATT store I’ve ever gone in to. At the very least put in some recliners so we can be comfortable while waiting for hours in the store. Clearly customer service means nothing anywhere any longer.
- June 11, 20201 out of 5I got a new phone in Ponca city and I had a terrible experience and she had our account so messed up so I drove to Stillwater and Omar helped me and he was wonderful! She had overcharged us and he got it straightened out and we had another problem that she said she couldn’t fix and Omar fixed it! I will be getting my phone at Stillwater from now on! The lady that helped me in ponca city was jasmine and she treated us horrible! Will never go back there!Response from AT&TJune 13, 2020Ann,
So glad that Omar was able to fix up your device! Come back and see us anytime as your new home store!
-Daniel, Area Manager
- April 24, 20201 out of 5Stillwater location only wants to sell new items. They will not even attempt to trouble shoot your current phone needs.Response from AT&TMay 18, 2020Marsha, we are really sorry that you didn't have a great experience at our store! Please feel free to reach out to me so we can make sure that you have the best experience!
- Amanda, Store Manager
- January 7, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. Waited 45 minutes then walked out. They learned customer service from AT&T call support center.Response from AT&TJanuary 13, 2020Steven,
So sorry to hear you had a terrible experience at our Stillwater store! Please feel free to come in and ask for the store manager, Amanda, and we will work to make it right.
-Daniel, Area Manager
- January 7, 20201 out of 5I wish i had the option for zero stars. I sat for 45 minutes at a table in the store. NO store associate looked at me or acknowledged my presence. Don't waste your time here. Let them waste your time for you.Response from AT&TJanuary 16, 2020Steven, I apologize that this was the experience that you had in the store! Please feel free to come in and ask for me, the store manager. I can take a look and make sure that you don't have the same experience!
- Amanda, Store Manager