AT&T Store Weatherford Weatherford
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Weatherford Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 4, 20201 out of 5I am contacting you due to repeated horrendous customer service at the Weatherford, Oklahoma store.Response from AT&TJune 5, 2020Hello Abdulmohsen,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback of our Weatherford location. We are so sorry to learn about your experience, and will take this opportunity to grow and do better as a small business. We did not want this for you, and if you would allow us the chance to look deeper into the matter a little more of your help would be appreciated. Please share more details (via firstname.lastname@example.org) about your experience, the more the better. We hope to have a chance to connect with you again soon, and possibly another opportunity to better serve you in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- May 23, 20201 out of 5I would choose NO stars.
I am contacting you due to repeated horrendous customer service at the Weatherford, Oklahoma store. My family has 3 different accounts and 5 phones. We do a great deal of service with AT&T.
This last visit was the worst. We walked in to inquire about a new phone. My grandmother (age 83) needed a new iPhone. I called ahead of time asking about the IPhone SE, 7, or 8. I was put on hold and after 30 minutes No one got back with me, so I decided to drive the 30 miles to town. Upon walking in the door we were met by Garrett. He was completely unprofessional to us. I asked about the phone he bluntly said no we don’t have it. I asked about other phones. Blunt no again. Then after a few more questions I mentioned my call. He all but called me a liar. It was horrible. I will never go to this store again.Response from AT&TMay 25, 2020Hello EM PC,
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback from your visit to our Weatherford location. We are so sorry to learn about your experience, and never wanted this for you. We would like to dive deeper into the situation you have shared. If possible would you share more details with us via email@example.com so that we might looker further into this matter. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and it sounds like we missed the mark. We can only learn and grow as a small business with the help of people such as yourself. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention, and we hope you will give us another chance to better serve you in the future.
- April 3, 20205 out of 5I loved the at&t store in Weatherford, because they helped me with what I needed quickly and answered all the questions I had! The employees were also very nice!Response from AT&TApril 7, 2020Hello my,name
Thank you for leaving our Weatherford location your review! We love hearing about our team helping you quickly and getting all of your questions answered. If you should find you need further assistance, please stop by and see us again!
- March 21, 20201 out of 5Just horrible was charge two times on my debit card for almost an amount of $750 and when i asked to speak to manager she was rude i was telling her the charge wasn’t correct and yet she kept telling me to call 1800 number and they kept telling me the store had to refund me my money and she kicked me out and call the police on me for asking her to listen what the 1800 number had to say to this day no money back and yeah kicked out of the store FOR HER EMPLOYEE MISTAKE AND HER BEING THE WORSE MANAGER I WILL BE TAKING TO COURT OF COURSEResponse from AT&TMarch 23, 2020Hello Emma,
Thank you for leaving our Weatherford location your review/feedback. We are sorry to learn of the experience you have had, and would never want this for you. We value any opportunity to learn and grow from situations, and welcome any more information you are able to provide. If you could please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with any more details you have, we will be looking into this further. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we look forward to being in contact with you soon.
- January 4, 20201 out of 5My full feedback will not fit in this box. Four ppl in the store, two employees, the manager, and myself. I ask to talk to the Manager directly as she was sitting at the table with a couple of boxes around her and I had already been having trouble with the account. Exact words...”What do you want? Because as you can you see I’m pretty busy.” As she points to the boxes on the floor. That set the tone for the next 3-5 minutes of discussion and I walked out. As a manager myself, you are never too busy for a customer no matter what field you work in!