AT&T Store Medford Medford
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Medford
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Medford?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Medford Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 13, 20211 out of 5Wednesday 1/13/2021 9:28 a.m.
Store website and door said hours were from 9:00 a.m.
Extremely rude service.
The door was locked with a note saying they would be back. When he did come back I suggested that it would be helpful to customers if he put an approximate time since we could not tell from his note how long it had been there, or when to expect him. He just stared at me in silence. I asked "Does this make sense", thinking I had not explained myself well, or that my mask had muffled my comment. He continued to stare at me. didn't answer, and then said "how may I help you". At which point my husband said "you have got to be kidding", since he was incredibly rude, and totally ignored what I had said. He then said " I don't even have to be open because of COVID". And I said, well your note could have said this. We said we would go elsewhere, but I asked for his name. He refused to give it. I took out my phone to take his picture and he turned his back and stuck one finger in the air (not the middle finger) I did take a photo of his back and we left. We went to the Delta Waters store and received excellent service by Ivan.
- December 21, 20201 out of 5WORST Experience of my many years. The young man was extremely rude and did not help me in the least. He started telling me what I could do before he even know my issue and what plan I had, and once I told him, he recanted what he had just told me and told me he could not help me to keep my same cell phone number and I would have to basically pay double without offering any help with my problem, on a phone I had purchased from the very same store. He also told me to throw the phone away and then claim it on the insurance I had on the phone!!! I told that I would not do that, it was not morally correct, he just shrugged his shoulders. It was AWFUL. I will never go to that store ever again. I went down to road to another independent phone store, and the agent was helpful, and showed me what I could do, which was a simple fix. If I could change carriers I would, but alas ATT is the only service in the area I live in that works, mores the shame.
- November 27, 20205 out of 5Excellent with customers. Always very patient, and knowledgable.
- October 27, 20205 out of 5I had the most patient customer service representative today by the name of Weston (aka William). My phone had some serious issues from a previous network, and he was left to fix them all. Even though he kept running into obstacles and error messages, he persisted with determination to help me leave with a fully functional phone. In total he was working on my account and phone for about three hours. He remained friendly, patient, and kind throughout the whole process. Thank you Weston for being so awesome!
- September 9, 20201 out of 5When your online blurb says you are open, you ought to be open. No one appreciates a wasted trip. You're in the communication business and ought to do better.Response from AT&TSeptember 23, 2020Hello Angus B. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Hope to see you again!