AT&T Store Portland City Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Portland
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Portland?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Portland Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 19, 20191 out of 5I'm a paying customer, my phone was completely dead, I simply walked into the store on 3rd avenue in Portland and asked if they would lend me a charger for a few minutes so that I could call someone to help me find my way around town because I was lost. Rather than help out one of their loyal customers and be decent people they told me rudely that they had no charger I could use in the whole store (which I know isn't true because they pull out a charger every other time I go into their stores for assistance). One of the employees then proceeded to actually look up directions on his phone and tell me where I could walk to charge my phone (another 8 or so blocks away). In general just the worst display of not only customer service, but basic human decency. Learn how to treat people, but especially your customers who already overpay for everything with your company as it is.
- April 18, 20192 out of 5I was told when ordering a new piece of equipment that I needed to get a new phone number for it. When later speaking to a representative on the phone to turn off my previous number the online rep said that because my previous device was eligible for upgrade I shouldn’t have needed a new number. The service and correct information level of this branch is fairly poor.
- April 8, 20191 out of 5Stop trying to sell phones and actually help customers with their accounts. The guy I spoke with was absolutely clueless. Good luck att.
- April 3, 20191 out of 5Never going here again! My boss had the exact same experience and also got a parking ticket for the1.5 hrs it took them to improperly sync his new phone. I was simply picking up a phone that was already paid for and required zero paperwork. This took 40 min and they weren’t even busy. Completly unacceptable!
- December 30, 20181 out of 5This store does not answer its phone. Just needed to know if they had a SIM card in stock.