AT&T Store Johnstown Johnstown
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Johnstown Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 29, 20191 out of 5I went into the store a few weeks ago as I have in the past. Upon entering I noticed that I was the third person in line which wasn't a big deal, I honestly thought it would have been busier, it usually is. The male working was sitting with another guest and the female working was loudly and rudely on the phone with what I came to the assumption as customer support for a printer issue. She never acknowledged any of the other people or myself when entering and continued to complain on the phone that she was supposed to be eating lunch. She realized the line was getting longer and turned around and asked the elderly lady ahead of me "what she wanted". She was trying to pay her phone bill and was snapped at for attempting to write a check. She gave no other options to the lady for payment and made her extremely uncomfortable in front of other guests until she finally said I'll just go get my debit card and pay somewhere else. At this point the guy in front of me left and I waited for a few more minutes to see if I would be helped. I was not and she continued to argue with the people on the phone stating again that she was supposed to be at lunch that she didn't want to deal with this etc. I have always felt welcome in there and never leave bad reviews as I have 15+ years in customer service and currently work to help business owners with company processes and customer service, but this was an all time low. I went to best buy and spent my $600+ over there. If you are going to have an employee who makes your customers feel like they shouldn't even be in the building, then it might be time to take a look at some issues. You lost more than one customer that day in a matter of minutes.
- November 18, 20195 out of 5I needed a new phone and had a variety of questions also about my purchase. Mitchell, the AT&T Rep was AWESOME!!! He immediately assisted me with a Great phone and seamlessly transferred all my data! He was Kind, Patient, and Very Professional ! A Huge Asset for this Company! He made my day and I will Tell My Family and Friends about my Fantastic experience! Thanks a Million Mitchell..Love my new phone!!..Had previously been treated very rudely by staff at the AT&T store at the Johnstown Galleria...
- April 8, 20194 out of 5Went in the my local AT&T store in Johnstown, Pa to upgrade from pre-Pay to a contract plan...walked out with a brand new phone and a good plan for a few dollars more than my pay as I went plan. Very Happy.
- February 18, 20195 out of 5Very patient helpful kind thank you I highly recommended this location to anybody in Johnstown
- February 12, 20195 out of 5They are the best And they are very polite and also they know what they are doing. I am very happy that I came to that store and did my business. They are the greatest