AT&T Store Johnstown Johnstown Galleria Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Johnstown
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Johnstown?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Johnstown Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 7, 20201 out of 5Customer service is terrible ! After watching them walk in circles for a hour and a half , one of the “workers” brother came in and was immediately waited on in front of several people waiting . I notified the manager of this but no action was taken . Verizon here I come !Response from AT&TMarch 15, 2020Hello Dave K We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- February 25, 20201 out of 5Went in because I was having trouble downloading documents. I was treated rudely by the salesman Andrew. Every time I tried to answer his questions. he told me I was being subjective! I wasn't being subjective, just answering his questions and giving him information on what was going on with my phone. He asked me if I even knew what subjective meant, and said that I thought I was smarter than him...unbelievable! I've never been treated so rudely. I even asked his manager Bryan if he was going to let him talk to me this way in front of other customers...his reply was " he is the expert" For a business that is in the business of assisting people ,I can't believe they would have someone like him working there. He was unkempt and was wearing a dirty ballcap... who allows that in a place of business plus his repoire with their customers? He couldn't fix my phone...maybe that's why he was trying to be a tuff guy out of embarrassment!Response from AT&TFebruary 28, 2020Hello Mary A Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- October 31, 20191 out of 5The last 3 times we visited the customer service was very bad and got worse each time. Last time we were the only people in there and could get no helpResponse from AT&TNovember 5, 2019Hi Rich S. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- September 16, 20191 out of 5Bought my phones initially here so when my ZAGG screen protector cracked I took it back here to get a new one put on. I did not trust myself to do it right so I figured they would know how. I asked if anyone here was good at putting the ZAGG on and one guy spoke up. Gave it to him and he cracked the new on in less then 30 seconds cause he was not doing it right. Then he could not even get the bubbles out. Was so many bubbles under the protector it looks like you had just shaken a bottle of soda up. So I tried to get out the bubbles and cracked it again myself and I gave up.
Went home and started searching online for how to do it myself and this is when I learned he was doing it all wrong and how I cracked it the second time myself. I have nerve damage in my fingers and why I went here to get it done or would of just done it myself. After watching the video I learned how to properly get the air bubbles out and I succeeded, but the screen protector now has two cracks in it. Will have to get another one and this time do it myself.
So just FYI do not trust them to know what they are doing with stuff like this. Sure they might be experts at selling you a actual phone and full of knowledge about that, but not so much on extra add on items for your phone as in my case. Also to the guy that offered to help put it on and failed. Please in the future do not offer to do something you have no clue on how to do it the right way.Response from AT&TSeptember 25, 2019Hello Glenn, P We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- September 10, 20191 out of 5Went into this store to upgrade to a smart phone, the store was dirty, the associates we poorly dressed, looked as if they had slept in their clothes , the man who so called helped us had a hat on backwards as did the other unprofessional associate, he used disrespectful slag, as well as being rude! We left and went to the Elton Road store , there we bought two smart phones and cases, as well as accessories! We will NEVER go back to Galleria mall store!!Response from AT&TSeptember 25, 2019Hello George R. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.