AT&T Store Lancaster Park City Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Lancaster
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lancaster?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lancaster Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 24, 20215 out of 5I came to the store with an issue with my new phone pricing. Angel Lopez was great with customer service. He is a plus to the ATT team. He also showed me the reason to try the ATT TV, which we did and he was also very supportive with questions on getting this set up. If you want a great Sales consultant ask for Angel.
- January 3, 20215 out of 5We went here and got a rep (Tye) he was the best rep I have ever dealt with been fighting with att and Apple for 4 months all the while att was charging me for their mistake it ended up being around 50+ a month it took Tye 2 minutes to figure out the mistake now it took a while to fix it because att doesn't want to be fair with bill and will not credit our account from now on this will be the only person from att I will work with very friendly and professional my hats off to this man for what he has done for my family probably would have dropped att if it wasn't for himResponse from AT&TJanuary 5, 2021Hello Daniel S, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We are happy to hear that Tye was able to take care of you guys
- September 26, 20205 out of 5My family and I visited this location a few hours ago and i will say that the worker that helped us (Tye) was SUPER helpful!! He kept us engaged the whole time and helped us get the best deal we could get ! He made our visit beyond pleasant and worthwhile.Response from AT&TSeptember 29, 2020Hello Destiny V, we are glad you experience went so well.
- August 2, 20201 out of 5What a horrible experience we had just yesterday. Do not know the girls name that was supposed to be helping us as she never gave it to us. From the first thing we asked her she told us she couldn’t help us. She didn’t even try to help us. When we told her because of her lack of customer service we would now start looking for a new cell phone carrier she replied with “okay understood” and turned her back and walked away from us. I will never step foot in that store again.Response from AT&TAugust 14, 2020We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook, or visit www.att.com/contactus. Thank you.
- December 31, 20191 out of 5Terrible store. I will never ever step foot inside this store. We bought a brand new iPhone 11 and the next day had to go back to the store because the camera was bad. They told us they couldn’t help and to go to Apple. The phone was not even 24 hours old. We went to Apple they said att should just replace it since it’s brand new. While at Apple I called Att. Customer service the lady was very nice while I had her on phone she tried to call the store to make them exchange the phone. They wouldn’t answer the phone. I walked back to att while the att agent stayed on phone with me. She talked to the store manager from my phone. After 3 hours at the mall we had to pay a 55 restock fee to return the phone that wasn’t ever 24 hours this is a horrible store and I will never ever go there again. After all was said and done they gave us our money back less the 55 restock fee. The att rep on the phone was shocked as to how they treated us and she gave us the 55 as our credit on our bill. Don’t use this store. We went direct to Apple and repurchased the phone