AT&T Store Lewistown Lewistown
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Lewistown
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lewistown?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lewistown Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 4, 20201 out of 5I just started a new plan and trade in my phone. Over the cores of three visits (10/29, 10/31, and 11/4) I was helped by Gina and Tyler. They had both told me that I cold get $800 off a new iPhone 12. When I finally traded my iPhone 8+ in on the 4th I was only given $350. When I realized this I walked back in to ask Why it wasn’t $800. They told me that there was a deep scratch on the screen. To witch I said that there could not have been because there was a screen protector on it. In the end I only got $350. After some research I found that $350 is in the fine print. So they didn’t lie, but withheld information.
Another lady there was no help and rude.
I WILL NOT use this store again.Response from AT&TNovember 30, 2020Hi Joel. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- August 23, 20201 out of 5If I could give ZERO stars I would. WORST customer service. Absolutely rude. Refused to help with anything we needed. And wouldn’t listen to anything we had to say. Will NEVER shop there again.Response from AT&TAugust 24, 2020Hi Samantha. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. We would love to get more information on how to resolve this issue. Please call or visit the store and ask for the store manager so we can assist. Thank you!
- August 12, 20201 out of 5rude