AT&T Store Clarksville Wilma Rudolph Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:30 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Clarksville
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Clarksville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Clarksville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 13, 20205 out of 5We came into the store having had a few bad experiences with AT&T phone customer service. We were met with awesome customer service reps and the manager, Kenzie, went above and beyond to figure out our issue. She called us on a Sunday, to follow up and make sure we were taken care of. Because of our experience at this store and with Kenzie, we’ve decided to stay with AT&T instead of shopping around.Response from AT&TJuly 14, 2020Hi Katelyn, G. Thank you for the positive review!
- June 21, 20205 out of 5We had an exceptional experience at the Wilma Rudolph location in Clarksville. Kenzie (the store manager) was knowledgeable and prompt with helping us obtain new phones and switch our service provider from Verizon to AT&T. Probably the most pleasant phone buying experience I have ever had. Burt and Kenzie were both extremely kind and willing to help. Would certainly recommend this location for your AT&T needs!!!!Response from AT&TJune 23, 2020Hello D Smithson! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- June 5, 20205 out of 5Kevin was a saint he worked with us for along time answered questions and showed us how to use this new phoneResponse from AT&TJune 23, 2020Hello Sharon A! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to connect with you soon.
- May 6, 20201 out of 5Not a good experience at all! Was told if we purchased one phone, we could get one free! After over a year of calling Att and having them look into it, I am still paying for the free phone! I have paid each month $20 and still have 11 payments to go before I am thankfully done! Each time I called Att they agreed I should not have been charged for two phones but they still keep charging me! So I guess though we have been loyal customers since the early 90’s, they don’t care if they loose a valued customer to their competition! Love the phone but not being lied! So in 11 months we will go to the competition.
- January 26, 20205 out of 5Tony help us and he is one of the best people I have ever met any where. As for helping with service Tony is professional and full of knowledge. Thanks for everything TonyResponse from AT&TJanuary 27, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.