AT&T Store Cordova Cordova
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Cordova
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Cordova?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Cordova Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 14, 20205 out of 5We know circumstances aren't ideal right now but these folks are making it work, you just have to be understanding and patient! We ran into some technical issues and Charlie couldn't have handled them better. Friendly, polite and patient!Response from AT&TJuly 16, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience and we are happy to have done just that. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- June 28, 20205 out of 5Decided to get a iPhone 11, stopped by the Cordova store met an employee name Ron Buckhanon, super nice, friendly, know his job and very helpful employee. I had left and came back to the store, so Ron was busy, someone name Alex,took over for him, Alex messed up my whole idea of getting a new iPhone, I drove away feeling disappointed a little because I really did not get what I wanted in a iPhone, the next day I decided to call the store manager he was nice to let me come back and fixed the issues I was having. Ron was not busy and helped me throughout the whole process. Took his time walked me through every step, he had a lot of patience. So if you need a new phone ask for Ron Buchhanon... super, super good guy.Response from AT&TJune 30, 2020Hello Nadia G, We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates and we are pleased to hear that Ron was able to accommodate you! Hope to see you again soon!
- December 31, 20191 out of 5Absolute worst experience ever! I have been a At&T customer for over 14 years. But what this store did to me has been unforgiveable and I have left AT&T because of it. My daughter went to this store to pay off the balance of her phone and they made a mistake and did not close my account properly leading to my account having another customers line added to MY BILL!! When I called AT&T customer servive I was notified about this. I immediately called the store who came up with some crazy excuse as to why this happened. Of course they couldnt take the line off my account immediately, the line was already on my account for over a week. The funny thing is that the store knew about this mistake and DID NOT NOTIFY ME!! Heres the clincher...they asked me to hold on a little while longer until they can fix their mistake and so that THE OTHER CUSTOMER WOULD NOT LOSE THE NUMBER THEY WANTED! If any ofn that matters to me, I was told over and over again that it wasn't fraud and I'm suppose to trust them after their imcompetent and unprofeesional manner. Yes they finally took off the line after a lot of complaining, yelling, and losing sleep over. Yes the manager apologized but it wasn't enough, and yes they did give me a $50.00 credit. But sometimes a company can go to far and this was it for me. I'm still concerned for my privacy and security. SO LONG AT&T and Direct TV hope your other customer you seemed to care more about is a good one because you just lost a good loyal customer that you had since 2004!!!Response from AT&TDecember 31, 2019Hello Lori .
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Although the issue was resolved, this is not the experience we wanted you to have and we make no excuses.. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- October 11, 20191 out of 5I will never return to this store again!!! We went there last night to get our daughter a new phone. We arrived at 7:30 p.m., the posted closing time is 8:00 p.m., we were told since we did not have an appointment they would not help us, that we would have to make an appointment and come back another day. There were two employees in the store at the time , standing around doing NOTHING, and 0 customers. I have never had to have a appointment before when coming to this location. It was very apparent that they simply were ready to go home and did not want to be bothered with us. Maybe the Version store will appreciate our business , because AT&T does not!!!Response from AT&TNovember 21, 2019Hi Jeff R. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- March 4, 20195 out of 5The manager was on point and very knowledgeable. Mr Forrest deserves a pat on the back. Job well done!